Quantcast

just how old is everyone at RM

how old are you?

• Total voters

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
some people on this board seriously need to review some basic scale creating skills. you'll never be able to get any decent information out of that poll you know.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
laura said:
some people on this board seriously need to review some basic scale creating skills. you'll never be able to get any decent information out of that poll you know.
A poll making noob deserves at least a point or two for effort.

:rolleyes:

haromtnbiker

Turbo Monkey
Oct 3, 2004
Cary, NC
Well I am 16. So, I guess I could vote for either of the first three categories.

Dumbass.

Just kiddin. I'm probably dumber than most people here. :o:

J

JRB

-BB- said:
So Wait... Would someone that is 12 click on 17 and under, 20 and under, AND 35 and under?

;) :devil:
Apparently the under 17 and under 20 were not needed. It was a test.

I am Ciaran's age, but I don't have red hair.

May 12, 2005
roanoke va
laura:

meh, in retrospect, it's pretty skechy, but i got what i wanted. i thought this site was a lot more punk-ass 15 year olds, but i was worng. then again, i classify as a punk-ass 17 year old but, apparently like a lot of the other younger monkeys, i ride with 20-38 year olds. i'll even ride with my father, but that's because he free rides. i do have one 15 year old riding buddy.

stinkyboy:

:love:
do i get any more for good spelling?

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
spacemanspiff06 said:
laura:

meh, in retrospect, it's pretty skechy, but i got what i wanted. i thought this site was a lot more punk-ass 15 year olds, but i was worng. then again, i classify as a punk-ass 17 year old but, apparently like a lot of the other younger monkeys, i ride with 20-38 year olds. i'll even ride with my father, but that's because he free rides. i do have one 15 year old riding buddy.

stinkyboy:

:love:
do i get any more for good spelling?
you should learn to use the quote button too.
:p

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
sirknight6 said:
Worse yet, I'm turning 40 this month...:eek:

:dead:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA You old fart:blah: Oh wait................................................. I'll be 40 in 7 months:mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble:

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Brian HCM#1 said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA You old fart:blah: Oh wait................................................. I'll be 40 in 7 months:mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble:
:p :)