Quantcast

Just moved out to LA, Kentar?

Aztomac

Chimp
Mar 17, 2002
Los Angeles
Can someone please pm me the directions to the Kentar trails, I just moved out to LA and I'm getting sick of riding the streets. Thanks guys. Sanj, if ur reading this post hook it up bro.

dirtdevil

Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
Coto de Caza
If your in Irvine why dont you just hit up the slater trails? much closer than the Kenter Kurbs. I heard that "team Suck For Free Rollers" is cummin' out to give a hand(or two)

Neccros

Chimp
Aug 3, 2003
These are NOT mine so they carry no warranty of any kind....

here they are...:

From I-405 in Los Angeles, exit at Sunset Blvd. and go west through Brentwood approximately 1.5 miles to Kenter Ave. Turn right on Kenter Ave. (heading north) and follow this about 2 miles to where it dead ends near the trailhead. There is usually parking available near the trailhead, but in the event that you must park away from the trailhead on Kenter, be sure to observe parking restrictions as posted.

Also go here for photos:

http://www.singletrackmind.com/Trails/Kenter/Kenter_Index.htm

Hope this helps...

Im heading out there when I get my SC Chameleon finished this weekend....

Neccros

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
Neccros said:
These are NOT mine so they carry no warranty of any kind....

here they are...:

From I-405 in Los Angeles, exit at Sunset Blvd. and go west through Brentwood approximately 1.5 miles to Kenter Ave. Turn right on Kenter Ave. (heading north) and follow this about 2 miles to where it dead ends near the trailhead. There is usually parking available near the trailhead, but in the event that you must park away from the trailhead on Kenter, be sure to observe parking restrictions as posted.

Neccros
Yeah... these are right.

C_S

Chimp
May 14, 2004
Clovis
Kind of late notice, but if anyone is around tomorrow, I'm thinking of hitting up Kenter around 2 or 3. Head on over and I'll get some pics and make you look cool. Like this guy.

redical

Monkey
May 19, 2004
Aztomac said:
Can someone please pm me the directions to the Kentar trails, I just moved out to LA and I'm getting sick of riding the streets. Thanks guys. Sanj, if ur reading this post hook it up bro.
Follow the links to kenter pics.