Quantcast

Just moved to Greensburg, trails?

unskilled

Monkey
Jul 12, 2007
I know there are a ton in the Laurel Highlands, Seven Springs, Frick Park, Boyce, Apollo (just saw vids on those) and was wondering if there are good maps or resources for the trails.

Any ideas on how cool the cities of greensburg and pittsburgh are for street riding?

Any need for a granny around here if i am willing to suffer some ups?

Thanks

martis

Chimp
Aug 10, 2009
greensburg, pa
I know there are a ton in the Laurel Highlands, Seven Springs, Frick Park, Boyce, Apollo (just saw vids on those) and was wondering if there are good maps or resources for the trails.

Any ideas on how cool the cities of greensburg and pittsburgh are for street riding?

Any need for a granny around here if i am willing to suffer some ups?

Thanks
greensburg, from what i saw when i lived there, had little in terms of actual trails. there was the dirt jumps behind the diocese (possibly illegal), peach plaza for some street sessions, and then whatever you can find downtown (there's a good bit... i'm just not a street rider). watch out for greensburg police, though. as in most small-medium towns, they're not very friendly to anyone riding street, and have given quite a few tickets to skateboarders in the area.

as far as lift accessed, seven springs is bomb (of course) and wisp is equally cool. it's farther away, but they have some excellent runs with some big hits. slooow lift, though.

from greensburg, seven springs is about 40 minutes and wisp is about an hour and a half.

sorry if i already offered advice. i think i may have.