Quantcast

Just out of the Paint Shop!!

DHperu

Monkey
Apr 14, 2005
Hey guys, I just wanted to show off my newly painted 2009 Commencal Supreme DH frame before i build her up in the next couple of days, not sure if it can tell from the pics but i painted a basic pearly white colour using PPG paint, then stickered it up and finally added a coat of varnish to get it nice and shiny and protected

still waiting on my 2010 boxxer team which should be in my hands tommorow!

http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/3646732/

sorry bout using pinkbike but it was taking forever to upload them through here.

DHperu

Monkey
Apr 14, 2005
Yeah its my way of remembering MJ...

hahaha, no seriously its the Chromag logo

Last edited:

DHperu

Monkey
Apr 14, 2005
haha i know. I knew it when I first saw it, but never realized it was a masturbating bear. Perhaps the guys at Chromag are fans of Conan O'Brian.
to be honest i had never really paid too much attention to the bear but now its obvious it's touchin his junk hahaha i think its funny

ridingsupreme

Monkey
May 12, 2008
Santa Cluas lane
where did you have it painted? I have the same frame and would like a new paint job post race season. also I'm very interested in how the DB will handle on it. I currently have an RC4 on mine and what an upgrade it was from the 5.0. should be getting a DB in the next month or two so it would be cool to find out from you how the setting up and handling works out prior lol.

Last edited:

DHperu

Monkey
Apr 14, 2005
I still havent built the frame up, today was a national holiday and all shops were closed so i couldn´t install BB cups and headset since i dont have the tools. i´ll post pics of the final build AND impressions of the CCDB after i get a few runs on it.

Oh, and i got it painted at an autoshop a few blocks from my house that i knew would do a good job.

Last edited: