Quantcast

Just RUBBING it in...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chunky Munkey

Herpes!
May 10, 2006
is ALWAYS key I say...
Okay, just wanted all you that are working ALL LAST week and ALL THIS week that I rode my mountain bike on the boardwalk at 2 am in the morning two nights back, yesterday morning, and last night at 2 am again with a HUGE 2 pm to 2 am beer buzz.

P.S. the Jerk Chicken at the bar and the Jamaican pizza was GREAT! Mmmmm, working it off while slummin on the beach.

Today for breakfast, five beers, two at the bar, a purple people eatter, lots of sun... and GOD am I straining my eyes on all the bikinis down here. I'm gonna have to go see an optomitrist when I get back to have my eyes checked. Not to mention my liver.

Good thing I'm coming home tomorrow night late, cus Wednesday night is LADIES night back at home at the popular club and I wouldn't want to miss that!

You all have a good WORK WEEK! I'll have a few more mixed drinks, a few more beers and a few frozen drinks on all your behalves!

The blue thing... well, no longer blue... GETTING PURPLE from all the rays... ON DA BEACH!!! HOOooo HAaaaa!

TO DA CLUB TO DRINK LIKE A CONEHEAD!!!

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Nothing you have mentioned so far seems to be worth being jealous of.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Chunky Munkey said:
Would sex saturday night with a married chick from philly count?:eviltongu
depends on how big the blonde haystack on her head was....

did you pull out a copy of and play "slippery when wet" before you bed her?

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Chunky Munkey said:
Would sex saturday night with a married chick from philly count?:eviltongu
Only if you took pics of her buttered cheese steak.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
I should start smacking down the hand of negative reputation authority but I won't. Becuase I like you all too much. But you are really pushing it.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
laura said:
I should start smacking down the hand of negative reputation authority but I won't. Becuase I like you all too much. But you are really pushing it.
OK, OK....two weeks on a Hawaii beach wasn't enough.

There, ya happy? :D

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
personally i think BOTH make for great sex...

Mountains...waterfalls...crisp air...serene quite (well...)

Beaches...hot...sun beating down....waves crashing

:heart:

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
robdamanii said:
I hate the general public more. And at least they make a spray for bugs.

its official, I have given out too much reputation in the last 24 hours and have to try again later. I agree with you 100%.

THey make a spray for the general public, there's just too many guidelines to using it without going to jail.

Chunky Munkey

Herpes!
May 10, 2006
is ALWAYS key I say...
H8R said:
Only if you took pics of her buttered cheese steak.
No I didn't take pics of her buttered cheese steak... She was 46. But actually Monday night I got vid of another girl who was only 19 who thought I was 29. I'd tell the story but NO one here would believe it. Hell I don't believe what happened. I'm STILL reeling from what happened. Hell I'm in freakin LA LA land cuz I still can't believe what happend. Working out and biking are not only keeping it off, it's paying off.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
laura said:
its official, I have given out too much reputation in the last 24 hours and have to try again later. I agree with you 100%.

THey make a spray for the general public, there's just too many guidelines to using it without going to jail.
Are you referring to Sarin or Nitrogen Mustard?

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Chunky Munkey said:
No I didn't take pics of her buttered cheese steak... She was 46. But actually Monday night I got vid of another girl who was only 19 who thought I was 29. I'd tell the story but NO one here would believe it. Hell I don't believe what happened. I'm STILL reeling from what happened. Hell I'm in freakin LA LA land cuz I still can't believe what happend. Working out and biking are not only keeping it off, it's paying off.
Psst...Hey...Red Beard...Is that you?

Chunky Munkey

Herpes!
May 10, 2006
is ALWAYS key I say...
Graphics said:
personally i think BOTH make for great sex...

Mountains...waterfalls...crisp air...serene quite (well...)

Beaches...hot...sun beating down....waves crashing

:heart:
MUCH AGREED! OUT DOOR SEX BEATS INDOOR ANYTIME! Just don't forget to rub the sunscreen on your partner. And whatever you do, remember to rub it in and keep rubbing it in till it's all absorbed in the skin. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.