Just RUBBING it in...

Status
Not open for further replies.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
SkaredShtles said:
Sweet! Two babysitters. I'll tell the wife to plan a weekend getaway in the mountains. :D

Can you & TN handle 3 kids?

psh please. I was a camp councelor this summer, I can handle anything. I've found there is nothing a little time locked in a closet with no food or water can't cure. :D

Chunky Munkey

Herpes!
May 10, 2006
is ALWAYS key I say...
llkoolkeg said:
It IS cool. How do you save them so that the motion is retained?
Shhhhh Binary!!! I wanted to have some fun...

LLKOOLKEG... hey, what motion are you talking about? It's not in motion? You're see it in motion? It's stationary. What are you smoking? Better yet, how much of that stuff are you smoking? :D

Chunky Munkey

Herpes!
May 10, 2006
is ALWAYS key I say...
laura said:
I've found there is nothing a little time locked in a closet with no food or water can't cure. Two year olds respond well to being tied to trees.
Not cute! This person obviously needs counceling.

This individual was either tied to trees OR was sent once to often to the closet without dinner.

No WONDER the hostility...:eviltongu

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
On the road again
I just can't wait to get on the road again
The life I love is smokin' cheeba with my friends
So I can't wait to get on the road again

On the road again
Like a band of hippies we toke down the highway
We're the best of friends
Just so long as you are passing that thing my way...I said my way

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Chunky Munkey said:
Not cute! This person obviously needs counceling.

This individual was either tied to trees OR was sent once to often to the closet without dinner.

No WONDER the hostility...:eviltongu
From the person who claims to have bedded a married woman..... I swear to god I hate it when I lose the pot.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
DRB said:
From the person who claims to have bedded a married woman..... I swear to god I hate it when I lose the pot.

oh he's just pouty because i told him to f off yesterday. that thread dissapeared with stoney though.

Chunky Munkey

Herpes!
May 10, 2006
is ALWAYS key I say...
DRB said:
I don't make a habit of it. It was at the beach miles from her hub who she said she was leaving in the next six months after 26 years. So the home was already wrecked. She was just letting off steam at the beach. It was a one nighter, not a relationship. I normally don't but considering the place and circumstances she got out of it what she wanted and I did as well. So no harm done.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
Chunky Munkey said:
I don't make a habit of it. It was at the beach miles from her hub who she said she was leaving in the next six months after 26 years. So the home was already wrecked. She was just letting off steam at the beach. It was a one nighter, not a relationship. I normally don't but considering the place and circumstances she got out of it what she wanted and I did as well. So no harm done.
Deuce Bigelow? Is that you?

Status
Not open for further replies.