Quantcast

Just Signed Up...

ltr450rider

Chimp
Jun 17, 2010
Goleta, CA
Looked for an "Introductions" forum, didnt find one, this looks good to me.

Hi, I'm Sean. I'm 23.

Grew up in Covina, CA. Recently moved to Santa Barbara, CA area.

Started working at a small shop in Covina when I was 16. Rode and raced road bikes for about 4 years, then figured out that things with motors are fun. So I sold my bikes and bought a Suzuki LT-R450 quad, still dont regret it, that thing is a freakin blast.

Started working at Bicycle Bobs here in S.B. and getting back in to bike shop life. Just picked up a Giant Brass dirt jumper to screw around on and keeping an eye on the closeouts for a nice all mountain setup.

I'll be lurking and posting as neccessary. Looking forward to the fun.

ltr450rider

Chimp
Jun 17, 2010
Goleta, CA
I feel so welcomed. Lets have some beers already.

I dont know this MMike guy you speak of, but I would like to punch him in the face just for chits and giggles. Count me in.

tylerpier137

Monkey
Mar 29, 2007
ventura
Yeah, Unlike all the cool guys, I didnt grow up on a dirtbike. Had to wait untill I was old enough to buy something with enough power to keep me up in Dumont and Glamis.
So in other words you were scared so you bought a 50hp couch? I understand. Some people just arent cut out for real riding.

All in good humor of course... :D

ltr450rider

Chimp
Jun 17, 2010
Goleta, CA
So in other words you were scared so you bought a 50hp couch? I understand. Some people just arent cut out for real riding.
All in good humor of course... :D
It was either a 250f bike, or a 450 quad. With all my buddies going to Dumont and Glamis and hearing them complain about how tired they are of riding thier bikes all day in the dunes. I made my decision and am more than happy with it.

If you got a ride we should go hit up Pismo man.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Violence is never the answer; outwitting Canadian helicopter engineers has proven too difficult for the average monkey.

I feel so welcomed. Lets have some beers already.

I dont know this MMike guy you speak of, but I would like to punch him in the face just for chits and giggles. Count me in.

Last edited: