Quantcast

...just thought you guys would like to see this...

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Here's a poll i clipped from a jeep forum that i frequent. Just so you libs know that the rest of the internet community doesnt all share your viewpoint...

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Serial Midget said:
So the SUV crowd is behind Bush... engh. He's going down anyway.

VOTE Kerry.

well now...these arent soccermoms, ya see. They're nature loving jeep (mostly wranglers, big gas guzzlers eh :rolleyes: ) drivers who're every bit as passionate about what they do as mtbers.

ummbikes

Don't mess with the Santas
Apr 16, 2002
Napavine, Warshington
What Jeep board do you hang out at?

And DUH, the fricken tree huggers (ie. Democrats) have pissed off the offroad community big time, me, well I have a ACLU card to go with with my United 4WD Association, and NRA card...

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
BurlySurly said:
Here's a poll i clipped from a jeep forum that i frequent. Just so you libs know that the rest of the internet community doesnt all share your viewpoint...

oh, c`mon just take it and accept it.

the US is, and has been (against the beliefs of some conservatives who think the world is their county) one of the most liberal countries in history.

and thats was also one of the reasons of its success, i think.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
BurlySurly said:

from the looks of the political debate forum this week, i would say you've been pretty bored. or pissy. or both. :p

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
BurlySurly said:
well now...these arent soccermoms, ya see. They're nature loving jeep (mostly wranglers, big gas guzzlers eh :rolleyes: ) drivers who're every bit as passionate about what they do as mtbers.
Clinton cut off a bunch of land to off road vehicles... and Bush opened it back up. Smart move by Bush, just like going to rural Midwest and telling folks he will not take their guns away. These were people who supplement their grocery bill by hunting - not exactly the target of the anti-gun folks.

The man is very manipulative... and plays dumb to be popular.

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
Slugman said:
Clinton cut off a bunch of land to off road vehicles... and Bush opened it back up. Smart move by Bush, just like going to rural Midwest and telling folks he will not take their guns away. These were people who supplement their grocery bill by hunting - not exactly the target of the anti-gun folks.

The man is very manipulative... and plays dumb to be popular.
The roadless wilderness initiative Clinton snuck through was hurtfull to even MTBr's. I went to quite a few state meeting/workshops regarding the initiative.....back when. MTBr's ORV and SNowmobilers were working together to findo out info and make an effort to challenge the initiative. That was good to see. :) Everyone working together to keep the forrests open.

Talk about catering to a specific group....The Sierra CLub and Greenpeace had their boy Clinton dancing on the way out. :D

Do you think Bush is anti-gun at heart? Why is he manipulative if he acts true to how he feels....because he did in front of a receptive audience? Well yeah....Kerry while in Portland made sure to talk up high gas prices and how it is Bush's fault....manipulative? Maybe. Smart? Yes. A baseless attack on Bush? Definately. But Kerry will make it all better. :rolleyes: :D Though he doens't know how..........

Langer

Monkey
Mar 27, 2004
Hiding
Well said Rhino. I have also noticed that several Sand Dune ORV areas in Washington and Oregon have not been threatened with closures since Bush was elected. There is talk of even opening some of the northern dunes of Florence that was closed during the Clinton years.

The funniest things about ORV area closures is the excuses or reasons that eco terrorists use to convince are great lobbyist elected officials. In dangered plants or certain birds. Bush sucks a big one, but Kerry is certainly not the answer guys. We are so screwed that it is scary. These candidates are so left and right there is no room for considerations or views from the opposite side on issues with guns, orv's, and the environment.