Quantcast

kearny bmx 11/3

Mar 15, 2004
Alpine, Ca
We need to get more people to go, I mean MTB that is. I race bmx and down hill i need to get out and ride the tracks more. lake side is the best so far for me because the drive is shorter and less gas. But set a date for people to all go and well all race some MTB at the tracks

dhjill

Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
SD Cali
Ride BMX Corey said:
We need to get more people to go, I mean MTB that is. I race bmx and down hill i need to get out and ride the tracks more. lake side is the best so far for me because the drive is shorter and less gas. But set a date for people to all go and well all race some MTB at the tracks
Vince, the track operator at both Kearny and Lakeside, is usually pretty open to adding an "unofficial" MTB race if there's enough people out there to support it. He might want to hold it during intermission between moto's and mains, but I'm sure if enough MTB folks showed up to make it worth his while financially, he'd probably do it. Lemme know and I'll throw both my BMX bike and MTB bike in the truck and race both :).

Dylan

Monkey
Jan 25, 2002
San Diego area, California, USA
dhjill said:
Lemme know and I'll throw both my BMX bike and MTB bike in the truck and race both :).

wow! :eek: Jill might join us MTB types? (inside joke) :blah:
i'd be down. i've never been there...but i'd be more inclined to race once i start riding more...i about pass out after the first turn at kearny! haha

dhjill

Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
SD Cali
Dylan said:
wow! :eek: Jill might join us MTB types? (inside joke) :blah:
Hey! Don't forget, I'm still an MTB type!!! I just choose not to ride one on the BMX track. Well, and the fact that I don't have a hardtail right now and riding my DS bike is just too much work!!! :)

Dylan

Monkey
Jan 25, 2002
San Diego area, California, USA
dhjill said:
Hey! Don't forget, I'm still an MTB type!!! I just choose not to ride one on the BMX track. Well, and the fact that I don't have a hardtail right now and riding my DS bike is just too much work!!! :)
uh huh....i'll believe it when i see it! hahaha

good luck in Tulsa!