Quantcast

Keystone Picture Thread

Motionboy2

Calendar Dominator
Apr 23, 2002
Broomfield, Colorado
neversummersnow said:
MB? Anybody that took keystone picts. Post your good ones here.

Ya know, I am having a lovely hike around keystone and I hear a rustle in the woods! I pulled out my camera in hopes of capturing a shot of some of the keystone wildlife... It ends up being this crazy DHer. These guys scared off all the wildlife. the only bear I saw was from the village and he was crossing the ski trail HUNDREDS of feet away...

Oh well maybe next time. :p

May 24, 2002
Boulder CO
sick...so you got me after my hands were completely numb and so pumped up it was ridiculous.

I'm seriously thinking about the arm pump surgery. It (armp ump) has killed my season this year.

Motionboy2

Calendar Dominator
Apr 23, 2002
Broomfield, Colorado
neversummersnow said:
sick...so you got me after my hands were completely numb and so pumped up it was ridiculous.

I'm seriously thinking about the arm pump surgery. It (armp ump) has killed my season this year.

Arm Pump surgery? What does that do, or what do they do to relieve arm pump? I have never heard of this.

Motionboy2

Calendar Dominator
Apr 23, 2002
Broomfield, Colorado
dcamp29 said:
hey josh any pictures of me? i was running the #4 bib.

I will try to get through some more pix tonight, hopefully you will see more then.

NOTE FOR EVERYONE: If I ever post a picture of you that you want a print of, let me know.

Beast

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Where the riding is good
Motionboy2 said:
NOTE FOR EVERYONE: If I ever post a picture of you that you want a print of, let me know.
Me! me! - The sequence turned out pretty good and I'm def in need of some pics to spruce up the race resume for next season... Shoot a pm my way and we shall discuss this print matter of yours :sneaky:

May 24, 2002
Boulder CO
David, do the research, some people have sh1tty geans. AKA...me

I'm not ever going to do the surgery, i was lying, but I did learn a LOT abou it

AKA---building forearm muscle is counterproductive to fixing arm pump

Motionboy2

Calendar Dominator
Apr 23, 2002
Broomfield, Colorado
neversummersnow said:
David, do the research, some people have sh1tty geans. AKA...me

I'm not ever going to do the surgery, i was lying, but I did learn a LOT abou it

I haven't done any research, except I rode a moto and my personal research concluded with this.

riding a moto will make you have less arm pump. I have never in my life gotten that kind of arm pump in my life but the more I rode the more I got used to it. I haven't even ridden all that much, just 2 times and it was still noticable between the end of the second day and the beginning of the first.

dcamp29

Monkey
Feb 14, 2004
Colorado
neversummersnow said:
David, do the research,

first of all, i am the research for moto, i get less arm pump when i ride them than when i don't. and second of all, i find this muscle thing hard to believe. seems maybe more muscle would cosume more blood and make you more tired or something, but then you just need to make your muscle more lean- ie more reps at lower weight.

bpatterson6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 1, 2004
Colorado
Although none of the pics below are me and it wasnt even possible to get any pics of me at Keystone (because I wasnt there), I would like to thank Josh for taking some darn good pics of the Keystone Climax and publishing them here. I wasnt able to make it this year (The family and I were out camping near Snowmass for weekend) it is nice to know that someone makes a damn fine effort in the way of Photography of our sport. God Bless ya Josh!!! :thumb: