Quantcast

Killington rawks

ChrisNJ

Chimp
Feb 26, 2003
jersey
I finally got a chance to go ride in Vt after many years of riding nj/pa area. Me and my gf went up to killington for 4 days of riding this past week. (thurs-sun) Thurs was kinda beat since we got to the mtn at 3:00. Fri was rained out after noon, but sat. and sun kicked ass. Got in a ton of runs, and I must say, it's the most fun i've had in a long time. I barely rode last year, so this is kinda my first real year back to riding since about 98/99. We didnt ride every trail, but, probably road 75% of them. I think my favorite run was 1>3>6>24>26. It was all pretty wet from Fri's rain, so it wasnt real fast, which couldve made trails like 11 much much better. The airborne rode fairly well overall(not 100% satisfied w/ it's handling), but this is really the first time I wanted a full susp. bike. Riding down 1/7, just killed me. Very rocky, and after a while, my hands just couldnt take the pounding any more. I definitely recommend killington, and plan to return for another few days of riding before the seasons over. Heres just a couple pics from the ride:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Could you imagine if all these mtns get as busy in the summer with mtn bikers as they are in winter.....

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Tom Church said:
My wife and I are leaving today to go up there!! I can't wait!! I'll be doing my first DH race ever...should be a lot of fun!!

Tom
Good luck TOM!!!

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Tom Church said:
My wife and I are leaving today to go up there!! I can't wait!! I'll be doing my first DH race ever...should be a lot of fun!!

Tom
Tom,

Killington is a great Mtn. to be doing your first race on! Fast and nothing to tech or scary. Have a great time and GOOD LUCK!!!

GO :monkey: GO!!!!