Quantcast

King of the Lake - Race #2 - July 12-13

TrekBro

Monkey
Jun 9, 2004
Greensboro NC
thanks to all the guys who put this race together had a blast today the course was perfect, great work on the berms and jumps, the weather a bit hot but it was fine, ya know I lived in Dallas TX for 6 years so... weather was cool for me.

a couple more pics...
muahahhaha

George

fast girl

wife had to spend some time with the camera since she cant ride yet, but pretty soon she will be... thanks to her I got some pics here today :-)

Last edited:

haromtnbiker

Turbo Monkey
Oct 3, 2004
Cary, NC
This race was really fun. The slalom course was really fun, as well as the Super D. I'm pretty pissed I crashed in the very first corner of the Super D race. I landed straight onto my shoulder, and I'm feeling it today. :redface:

Guard

Monkey
Apr 21, 2004
Wilkes "By God" County
That pic of Brandon is priceless!!!! Thanks to everyone that made it out this weekend!!! We definitely lucked up on Sunday and was able to finish right before the hard rain started. Yeah I'm thinking July isn't the best time...heat was rough to say the least especially during the TT. Starting in Dec or Jan would probably work better for our club anyway (more volunteers available). Maybe do a race in Dec, Feb & Apr.

highrevs

Monkey
Oct 13, 2005
NC

I think a winter series could be pretty awesome. This past weekend was a little on the warm and muggy side, especially Saturday morning during the time trials...

The Time Trial Photos are up. I'll get the Dual Slalom sorted out next, then get to working on the rest of the Super D images.

Thanks to Matt and the rest at BMCC for putting this series together. I've had a blast shooting these last two events.