Quantcast

King of the mountain?

dirttastesgood

Turbo Monkey
Dec 12, 2006
CT
to bad for everyone who's seen it we know the trick, it would be who can hold the most beer in their mouth.

acair422

Monkey
Aug 20, 2003
y not set up a run and have points where you chug a beer, create time bonus' splits etc and snowboarder ur a loser stop hanging out online all day starting obnoxious and mean hearted threads

acair422

Monkey
Aug 20, 2003
yea the punk wit the black turner and boxxer air forks, big grey moto helmet, fruity pink goggles etc haha

acair422

Monkey
Aug 20, 2003
i wish i was a custom sponsored rider too....and why we so scared "maddog" if someone wants to find you they will

maddogdh

Monkey
Aug 16, 2005
Highland Lakes, NJ
i wish i was a custom sponsored rider too....and why we so scared "maddog" if someone wants to find you they will
who's a custom sponsered rider? I don't undersatnd you. Acair now your bustin' my chops. If you mean scared as people knowing my name answer is no, but my name here and on Hcor is Maddogdh. Listen i'm done with this thread after this post because I still want to like you punk, Hahaha.... I kown i'm not funny. I'll see you guys at the Diablo lets be friends i'm an old dog and I don't want any funny buisness. "Squashed"