Quantcast

Kirt Voreis ALLRIDE TOUR comes to SST!

RubberSideUp

Chimp
Jan 20, 2005
Here
Montlake Bikes and Kirkland Bikes is hosting Kirt at South Seatac this Sunday June 8th from 11am until 7pm. He will have a trailer full of Santa Cruz bikes and other goodies to show off.

The gate will be open so you can park in the field. To demo bikes all you need is a picture I.D. and a helmet.

We hope to see you there!

www.allridetour.com

www.montlakebike.com

Questions? Call Josh @ 206.329.7333

Last edited:

Fromet

Monkey
May 26, 2006
Seattle
That will be dope.
I saw Shaums March there about a year and a half ago and he was pretty impressed by our little flow park. It will be nice to hear what Kirt thinks of it.

DesuL

Monkey
Nov 21, 2005
I thought Kirt had a broken arm and someone else was doing it this year? Regardless it should be pretty cool. Even if I don't get to Demo a bike seeing the new line and how it holds up to the flow park will be pretty cool!

RubberSideUp

Chimp
Jan 20, 2005
Here
Kirt has been out but he will be in attendance on Sunday.

I will try to post directions soon. Does anyone quicker and smarter than me have good directions from I5? Thanks a lot.

jumping_jesus

Monkey
Jan 23, 2006
in your mind
I thought Kirt had a broken arm and someone else was doing it this year? Regardless it should be pretty cool. Even if I don't get to Demo a bike seeing the new line and how it holds up to the flow park will be pretty cool!
yeah i heard that too!!! and if so thats false advertising that ish mang thats not cool he's my hero and if he's not there i am going to be very sad and then i will have to boycott said shops j/k and i dont want to have to do that i'm way to lazy to exert that kind of energy

DesuL

Monkey
Nov 21, 2005
yeah i heard that too!!! and if so thats false advertising that ish mang thats not cool he's my hero and if he's not there i am going to be very sad and then i will have to boycott said shops j/k and i dont want to have to do that i'm way to lazy to exert that kind of energy
yah we know you are lazy thats a fact :)

DesuL

Monkey
Nov 21, 2005
Was out there late this afternoon and it should be op-ti-mal for tomorrow.
Well let me know how it is .. Oh wait your working :P I will be riding else tomorrow. Better get off this computer and to bed so I have energy to shuttle. Besides I would just ride like an idiot on a nice new bike. I don't wanna get spoiled on something nice hehe

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Great demo day!
Trails were just right, crowds weren't an issue, and Kurt gave me a beer.

For all of my issues with SC, this really made it great.

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Well let me know how it is .. Oh wait your working :P I will be riding else tomorrow. Better get off this computer and to bed so I have energy to shuttle. Besides I would just ride like an idiot on a nice new bike. I don't wanna get spoiled on something nice hehe
I won't get into the shuttling part of this post...just sense my silent rage. I'm more about the "nice, new bike" part. As in, new bike whaaaa???