Quantcast

KKK Rally

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
"Hold it! The next man makes a move, the nigger gets it...Drop it! For I swear, I'll blow this nigger's head all over this town."
"Oh Lordy-lord, he's desperate. Do what he say. Do what he say!"

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
DaveW said:
I'm thinking folk in that town should get them selves a catapault and some home made Napalm.............
I was thinking of a long-range rifle and a clock tower, but I guess your suggestion would work too.

ATOMICFIREBALL

DISARMED IN A BATTLE OF WITS
May 26, 2004
Tennessee
That skit on comedy channel is hilarious of DAVE CHAPELL being the clan leader,but he is black...
So.......do the KKK still wear those white hats & robes ?
Where are the pics.....

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
ThePriceSeliger said:
It's not untill Aug. 5th and I deff. won't be there. They had one in Midland last month and there was a riot and people were hurt. I will be dirtjumping during that time I decided.
Dirt jumping sounds like a much more productive way to spend an afternoon. Standing around hating everyone except yourself will never improve your bike handling skills. Besides, you'd probably get caught up in a riot and get bashed in the head by the cops.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
sanjuro said:
White Power!
Well California needs all the power it can get apparently. How would you harness it? Burning is not enviromentally friendly so I propose bicycles hooked up to generators.

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
valve bouncer said:
Well California needs all the power it can get apparently. How would you harness it? Burning is not enviromentally friendly so I propose bicycles hooked up to generators.

They make generator plants that run off the gasses from decomposing stuff in landfills. :clue: