Quantcast

>>*<< KMA Monderrp>>*<<

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Amazing day snorkeling and detecting yesterday here on the western side of the island. Not one single catamaran worth buying as of yet. Will have to visit the British islands as that is the closest insurance lots and the yards are full from the last hurricane. Apparently there are deals to be had.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Tow truck has been called, to pick up the blue box and deliver it to the shop.

Ended up registering for CAA, rather than paying cash for the tow. At least with the membership I can get 3 more 200km tows, they'll bring gas if I ever run out, break into my car if ever needed and I can save 3 cents per liter at some gas stations.

Dirtrider

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2006
Asheville, NC
First day of early retirement/fun employment shall be spent transferring 401k and working on other financial items. To wet for a real ride so I might just gravel it later.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
I think I can't drink coffee anymore which makes me grumpy.

Outside of that it's my 3rd gym day after the injury. First day after squats was pain. Hopefully deadlifts won't be as bad.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
I guess I won’t see 100,000 on the odometer any time soon. The old car is at 92k and getting sold. Yesterday I took possession of a car with 10 miles on the odometer.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
:wave:

Nope nope nope. Whole lotta nope.

Now to have some coffee and hope it improves my outlook on life.
Ironically, I watched NOPE last night. Not my favorite but I didn't hate it either.

Still trying to breathe butter. Our lab is moving so most of this week will be packing rather than doin' actual work.

Still waiting on my weird TT parts to ship.

Debating getting a new fork for the spooky. The old one is well used and well used + carbon =/= confidence inspiring.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Goddamn programmers programing parts for minimal material waste without considering material availability! They're also apparently allergic to using round bar that's cheap and plentiful. Going to need an extra cup of hate this morning.

Otherwise good start to the day, overnight rain, snow on the mountains, clear blue skies locally.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Due to economic concerns in the marketplace, my position along with several others have been eliminated as a cost cutting measure. Thank you and good day.

Fuck me.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Morning Monkeys.

Due to economic concerns in the marketplace, my position along with several others have been eliminated as a cost cutting measure. Thank you and good day.

Fuck me.
Shit! Sorry to hear JD. It's not too late to go crash GFFs party. Maybe convince him he needs a shrimp boat.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Currently in planning for a September road trip, it has riding in 9 different states. I should really make a list of the states I have/have not ridden in...

edit: that sucks JD.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Morning Monkeys.

Fuck me.
That's no good.

Hopefully you got a nice package on the way out at the very least. You seem smart so this is hopefully just a short term thing, unless that package was reallllly good.