Quantcast

Knee&Shin pads?

Jackson06

Chimp
May 7, 2006
Tampa, Fl.
I am 6'3" 240lbs and I can not find any that fit. The only thing I found close to fitting is the roach fr's and they will not stay up. There has to be some big guys on here that can help me out.

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
okay so here is my main question. when you say dont fit do you mean that they are too short or that the straps are to short and dont allow you to acctually put them on. im going to assume that they are too short due to the fact that you said that they slide down when you are ridding with them. im not a big guy myself but i am a fairly tall guy at 6'1" so here are my suggestions.

fox 911's old version. that is what ive been using for the past year and a half now and they have never slipped on me. these things have been amazing and well i really dont want to ditch them but its there time. next would be these three.

those are in order that i would choose. now i know most people on here hate rockgardn but i suggested those because they usually make special stuff for the bigger riders like yourself. hope that helps man.

Jackson06

Chimp
May 7, 2006
Tampa, Fl.
The problem is they do not fit around my leg. I tried a set of the new THE's and 661 Races and those were both to tight. The pics you posted I only saw question marks. Which pads were they?