Quantcast

Knee Surgery video

drch

Chimp
Sep 24, 2007
HY!

I know that this is not a tipical bike thread, but anyway:

If you saw the photos of my bike and my knee (did you ever did this to your Demo) one month ago, then you will know what i'm talking about...

I got hit by a Superbike at hy speed in front of my house, while i was checking my Demo, just before the Maribor World cup... **** happens!

Anyways, want to see tha aftermath?? here it is:D
Knee surgery on Vimeo

WARNING: GRAPHIC MATERIAL!!!

Gridds

Monkey
Dec 18, 2008
Great Britain
Mate, that was quality! Serious stuff!

I've had major knee surgery and never got to see that side of it so I appreciate that man.

Wishing you a speedy and full recovery.

FlipSide

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
That was really nice (or not...). I thought the worst was behind after the scalpel and the flesh thrashing, but then there was the drill and they screwed-in the hardware... Weeeeeeeeek! Weeek! Weeek! Weeek! Weeek!

Damn! I hope I'll never to go through that!

Heal fast!

sunny

Grammar Civil Patrol
Jul 2, 2004
Sandy Eggo, CA
That was so cool that someone was able to film it and you could see it. I've had hardware put in twice, and would have loved to have seen it done. I had to take the weight penalty though - surgical steel. I set off the airport wand.

Hope you heal up to a solid 100%!

When my husband had surgery (they had to remove part of a rib) I asked the doc to let me come in and watch. He laughed at me. I pleaded my case, that it was an incredible opportunity to see a surgery, better than discovery channel, etc. No chance. Sigh.

Who filmed it? Is that standard procedure or was this something special? They did a great job.

drch

Chimp
Sep 24, 2007
My friend works there (the RTG dude)

but none the less - it's not such a big deal to get permission to film it, it's more of a deal about the pacients (if i agree they can film me) personal rights.. etc.

thank you all for the healing vibes... I allready ordered the 2010 Demo 2 :thumb: next season it's on!