Quantcast

Kovarik Intense dropped

dropmachine

Turbo Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Your face.
hahahah why? You think Jeff Streber might read it and be all "****! thats a great idea! Dropping Kovarik, why didn't I think of that? The internet CAN'T BE WRONG!!!"

The guys asked a question, and stated a fact. Oooooo.

Just for fun...

I heard from a homeless guy Nathan Rennie eat babies; I enjoy fishsticks.

cshewmake7

Chimp
Aug 7, 2007
Centennial, CO
I'm not fighting at all. I just think the title is a bit misleading. Not that it really matters. I think I'm just in freak out mode because I might have to see Kovarik ride something other than an Intense

dropmachine

Turbo Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Your face.
Nice use of the semi colon! :clapping:

Outside of programming for computers, I didn't know what the heck to do with that little guy until I was just about finished with college. :imstupid:
Thank you sir. I pride myself in my semi-colon use. Small African countries have been proven to have based their entire educational system around my semi-colon use. It provides them structure in language, while still taunting PHP programmers.

The semi-colon is your friend; it makes your smileys wink.

davetrump

Turbo Monkey
Jul 29, 2003
this is not a rumor... it was pretty much common knowledge amongst managers and press out in maribor this past weekend.

it is a bummer, but that is part of the game

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
this is not a rumor... it was pretty much common knowledge amongst managers and press out in maribor this past weekend.

it is a bummer, but that is part of the game
Wow - that sucks. Kovarik has been with Intense for a really long time too.

Sorry to hear this - Kovarik is a great racer, but he just doesn't seem to be able to find his groove and be consistent.

So Matti is going to Intense/MS Racing then?

Also - Dave: Glad to see you are back, so to speak. Heard you had a few mishaps on the way to Maribor. :)

Cant Climb

Turbo Monkey
May 9, 2004
Sorry to hear this - Kovarik is a great racer, but he just doesn't seem to be able to find his groove and be consistent.
He won a world cup last year but overall his results have really suffered since he shattered his leg....

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
Yeah - I remember that... Seemed like he was doing pretty well there for a bit.

It's not like he's incapable of another WC win - more than capable if you ask me, but just not consistent.

Iridemtb

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2007
I have read enough people that confirmed it that I will in fact take part in confirming it and thus enclosing the circle of confirmation. Next topic. I am confirming that girls smell like cheese. Discuss.
I agree... my gf smells like cheddar.

Udi

RM Chief Ornithologist
Mar 14, 2005
That and the whole glassing people thing... :hmm:

rosenamedpoop

Turbo Monkey
Feb 27, 2004
just Santa Cruz...
That and the whole glassing people thing... :hmm:
What does "glassing people" mean?

edit: nevermind "Glassing is an extremely violent attack, involving the use of a glass as an offensive weapon. Glassing attacks are most often carried out at bars or pubs where alcohol is being served, and hence a drinking glass is readily available to be used as an offensive weapon. The person who carries out the glass attack may smash his or her glass on a hard surface, perhaps the side of the bar, and then grip the remaining base of the glass, with the broken shards protruding outwards, and then carry out the attack using arm strength to ram the broken glass in to the face of the victim.[citation needed] Heavy blood loss usually ensues, and often results in life long scarring of the face, or even loss of vision.

Broken_Spoke

Mr. Big Hot Pastrami
Feb 26, 2003
Bozeman, MT
Same hill is leaving Iron Horse and going over to KHS and will also be sponsored by cheese.com and now likes to be called Gouda Boy