Kovariks new team and team mates

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
...it brings out his eyes...

They're DREAMY...

:biggrin:

SIDE NOTE: I can't wear blue. Blue makes my eyes so hot and sexy that women nearly ripped me limb from limb the last time I was wearing my Spiderman pajamas.

True story.

SPDR

Monkey
Apr 21, 2006
Engerland
Have you ridden with the new Hayes Brake (Stroker)? Are you aware they have a four pot dh brake coming out?

Are you aware Chris Kovarik won lots of races (over the years) and a World Cup in '06 on Intense Tires? Please!
Have you ever watched him ride? He's not really what you'd call a finesse rider. Perhaps you should ask him if his flat problem from last year was due to inappropriate line choice or attempting to save weight with fewer plys in his sidewalls.

It ain't the tires, trust me kids.
No I haven't and I don't care. It could be a great brake but they've got a hell of a lot of catching up to do so it better be.

The reason I was saying it'll be great to see him on Maxxis is then there's no excuse - it's a level playing field. they may be great tyres but damn they're heavy and anecdotal evidence says they flat a lot.

The forks could be great but then they are Manitou and new so chances are not. At least they don't have that ugly reverse arch.

Good luck to all. Going to be a culture shock to RC anyway coming off a Sunday. . .