Quantcast

Labor Day Windrock

roperacer

Monkey
Aug 17, 2009
chattanooga tn
you should try the ttc downhill if noone else is going to windrock. i know we got at least 5 people riding and trail working this weekend, the ttc is just passed chattanooga. it is right now only half the size of the lower section of windrock,but it is a very short shuttle. my buddy broke his leg on the road gap 2 saturdays ago...im prolly gonna stay away from there for a while. :O/

Last edited:

TryFour

Monkey
Aug 20, 2007
First off, I'm considering making it to Windrock on Monday, but I'm not sure how that is going to play out.

Secondly, and much more importantly, there is a downhill trail near Chattanooga?? I don't know anything about that! It's not the new trail off of Raccoon Mtn is it? (I know that they were working on that a little while ago). I live in Nashville and driving to Knoxville a lot gets time consuming and pricey.

If you don't mind, can you tell me where this TTC trail is? Feel free to PM me if you want. I've got a truck and am always happy to shuttle!

Thanks,
Tryon

TryFour

Monkey
Aug 20, 2007
Got ahead of myself. I just read the thread on TTC DH. Very cool. May make it there instead of Windrock on Monday.