Quantcast

lake elsinore, corona, murrieta area

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
Try Sjt for good cardio speed and 16 mile singletrac its legit and the loop from the accross the street from the candy store has massive rocks and is fun to just rail... short but a fun little jont...

Lets post some pics of you the bike you ride where you from why are you there etc.... a good intro with pics would be great.

Jakedizzle

Chimp
Jun 29, 2010
lake elsinore, CA
alright i am 20 and i live in lake elsinore. i am a student at cal poly pomona. lived in elsinore for 16 years. i ride a 07 kona stinky primo. been downhill riding for about 6 months or less but have been riding dirt bikes forever. here is my first little video i made of me riding.

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
at .57 go off the big rock to your right and drop in at an angle its faster....
before you get to the rocks at the split go left and shoot the hill line or at the rocks push straight down to the line Kovarik cut in.
3;32 hit the jump on the right and whip it you can triple it its fun and when you miss you crush the bushes where they are all broken and smashed on the right of you LOL I took some out last week...

OK Ill be back there now on the 14th in SD but thats my old back yard so I ride there alot, Gunho on here (Mike) rides the plateau and that area alot, Theres a few others locally Mike at Bikebling.com (mechanic) and a few pros as well...
Im down to ride we just dont want certain attention...

BTW That particular trail has claimed my collar bone and the tendoins on my right side from shoulder to skull last year at full speed and then broke my right ankle last week on the Samhill cut out. went for it like usuall and that trail at speed its not if but when your going down... Good practice trail a bit blown out now but increase speed every time and push push push that trail will make you better, injured from time to time but better...

Ill PM you...

Yes San Juan Trail from bluejay and hit the thing at speed you can literally 2 wheel drift it and the washouts to the gaping holes and cliff areas are a blast focus forward and I mean PUSH IT HARD!!!!!!! That trail if you pedal hard on the flatter areas is great for cardio, swithbacks are great for cornering and the open corners and rain ruts just use them to berm in and out of... DO NOT land in them.... LOL thats a whole new excitement in itself :eek:

Last edited:

Jakedizzle

Chimp
Jun 29, 2010
lake elsinore, CA
oh ok cool. thanks man. yea that trail is rough. me and a buddy just did it yesterday and it gets gnarlier and gnarlier everytime. when i made the video i had only been down it twice before. but we are doing it more and more. its pretty fun.

at .57 go off the big rock to your right and drop in at an angle its faster....
before you get to the rocks at the split go left and shoot the hill line or at the rocks push straight down to the line Kovarik cut in.
3;32 hit the jump on the right and whip it you can triple it its fun and when you miss you crush the bushes where they are all broken and smashed on the right of you LOL I took some out last week...

OK Ill be back there now on the 14th in SD but thats my old back yard so I ride there alot, Gunho on here (Mike) rides the plateau and that area alot, Theres a few others locally Mike at Bikebling.com (mechanic) and a few pros as well...
Im down to ride we just dont want certain attention...

BTW That particular trail has claimed my collar bone and the tendoins on my right side from shoulder to skull last year at full speed and then broke my right ankle last week on the Samhill cut out. went for it like usuall and that trail at speed its not if but when your going down... Good practice trail a bit blown out now but increase speed every time and push push push that trail will make you better, injured from time to time but better...

Ill PM you...

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
BTW like santa barbara Id like all DHrs to get bells on the bikes for SJT, weekends are a bit with the XCrs coming up and sometimes hikers but weekdays are pretty open.

So if you can get a small cow bell for that trail Ill be sporting one on it from now on as well as try to get the park to do a volunterr bell box like Tunnel and CS in SB...

Id like to get a sign at the bottom explaining if you hear a bell its a biker coming down so they dont think a wild cow is coming after them... And at top have the box with bells the rangers can take em back to the top etc... Honor system and should avoid any issues arrising...

Jakedizzle

Chimp
Jun 29, 2010
lake elsinore, CA
haha yea if you hear a bell get the hell outta the way. haha. so the san juan trail doesnt it end up at the san juan loop?

BTW like santa barbara Id like all DHrs to get bells on the bikes for SJT, weekends are a bit with the XCrs coming up and sometimes hikers but weekdays are pretty open.

So if you can get a small cow bell for that trail Ill be sporting one on it from now on as well as try to get the park to do a volunterr bell box like Tunnel and CS in SB...

Id like to get a sign at the bottom explaining if you hear a bell its a biker coming down so they dont think a wild cow is coming after them... And at top have the box with bells the rangers can take em back to the top etc... Honor system and should avoid any issues arrising...

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
haha yea if you hear a bell get the hell outta the way. haha. so the san juan trail doesnt it end up at the san juan loop?
No got to blue jay and at the end of the park theres a metal fence off to the SW of the road is the trail head and stay to the right the whole way its 16 miles and dumps you at by the ranger staion and the oaks by the lazy j ranch past the old bridge on the OC side of the ortega HWY...

Yeah bells mean possible freight train coming through.... :thumb:

When I get back Ill take you around 2gungho is always down to ride and hes pretty informed to local trails...

Jakedizzle

Chimp
Jun 29, 2010
lake elsinore, CA
oh ok cool. we went up there today but didnt stay on san juan trail we took the one that drops you off on the san juan loop. gunna have to try the san juan trail because the trail we went on was enought uphill to kill someone on a dh bike. haha

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
i see you mean like this:thumb: looks like rock'n'roll:weee:
HAAAA! Thats it... stay hi and you can rip in or just drop off and twist the bike in the air and you can blow through it pretty decent... Its a hell of a rush and one of the better things on the hill....

Whats not shown is how steep it really is or the penalty for not making the corner and going over the edge behind the camera guy... :D

Last edited:

Jakedizzle

Chimp
Jun 29, 2010
lake elsinore, CA
haha yea there is a big price to pay not making it and this turn is sharp and steep. haha the video doesnt do it justice

HAAAA! Thats it... stay hi and you can rip in or just drop off and twist the bike in the air and you can blow through it pretty decent... Its a hell of a rush and one of the better things on the hill....

Whats not shown is how steep it really is or the penalty for not making the corner and going over the edge behind the camera guy... :D