Quantcast

lance's ex on oprah today

Frorider1

Monkey
Apr 28, 2006
I met lance the same year Watson jumped over the Tour de France, he was a complete asshat.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
loco said:
No - can't you see that is linked to stinky's photo album???

<blushes> Actually it's linked to mine....</blushes>

BTW: Pics are from a Ride Report I posted around 10:30 am this morning that still hasn't shown up in the Ride Reports forum. Who do you have to sleep with around here to get a mod to OK a ride report?

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
Those in the know just watched and the 'real' story was not told, not in the slightest. Figures, another Oprah scam.

The real meltdown has yet to be told now in all the books or even on Oprah...lame.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
loco said:
I guess I wasn't paying attention, but I thought this was about Kristen (or whatever her name is) and not Sheryl. I didn't think those two were ever married. I am totally confused and should visit other venues for news. I really don't keep up with news much.
No, I was thinking "Lance's ex" meant Sheryl, but Sanjuro got me on track. Shows you what I know about this stuff.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
OGRipper said:
No, I was thinking "Lance's ex" meant Sheryl, but Sanjuro got me on track. Shows you what I know about this stuff.
You don't pay attention to ridiculous gossip?

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Here is the big secret about Lance and Kristin's marriage:

... Kristin says she gave up her independence after getting married, and in doing so, lost part of herself. The opinionated woman she once was slowly eroded, Kristin says, and she became a "yes" woman who tried to please everyone but herself.

"It wasn't Lance saying, 'You should be like this' or 'Do this,'" she says. "It wasn't him making a mandate and me being a mouse. It was me trying to emulate whatever I thought would be the perfect wife or the perfect mother. &#8230; We think we're trying to please somebody for the sake of our marriage, but then if you ask Lance today if he appreciated that, I think he would probably say, 'Well, that wasn't the woman that I fell in love with.'"