Quantcast

>>Lap dance Wednesday GMT<<

My Father in Law died this morning from a heart attack

RIP Capt Donald Shirkey USAF Air Commandos 3 tours in Vietnam flying close air support in support of our guys fighting in places that we weren't, in battles that never happened, because everything was redacted. He was quite a guy. Never overcame his PTSD from seeing the carnage of his bombs and machine guns, pretty much drank himself to death. I enjoyed talking with him in his clearer moments . Dead at 82
Sorry to hear, Eric.

Did some yard work, got some bike parts, took trash for disposal, took a ride, a lot of which was on wet white ice, with my neighbor Tammy. Now for the beer and food part.

Muddy

ancient crusty bog dude
Jul 7, 2013
Free Soda Refills at Fuddruckers
My Father in Law died this morning from a heart attack

RIP Capt Donald Shirkey USAF Air Commandos 3 tours in Vietnam flying close air support in support of our guys fighting in places that we weren't, in battles that never happened, because everything was redacted. He was quite a guy. Never overcame his PTSD from seeing the carnage of his bombs and machine guns, pretty much drank himself to death. I enjoyed talking with him in his clearer moments . Dead at 82
Condolences as well. My family also has storied Military Service. RIP.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
15 hr shift today, yay. One more day, then off for 3. I am pretty excited that my boy all of a sudden decided he was going to get on his Strider the other day. After months of him crying and not wanting anything to do with it, he just went over and got on it and starting stumbling around the house. I guess keeping it in the living room worked. He was definitely not excited to try on helmets the other day though.

Last edited:

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Fuck yeah ! It was actually hot and flavorful. Most places think I'm kidding when I order Thai hot or Indian hot.
There's a pretty good Thai place around where I work. My buddies and I usually get it a little on the hot side. One of the times we went one of the guys broke into a full sweat half way through his lunch...

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
about to have epic sushi feast. and just firmed up plans to bag work friday and ride in "the other" pisgah, one of the best places in the world, imo. also secured permission from museum trustees to bid on a cool painting at auction tomorrow. i'll call it a day full of win.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Just sat down for a vodka and a plate of oysters ... fuck do I miss Chicago for the oyster happy hour :( That place was unpossible to beat. Used to be $20 for all you can eat Monday - Wednesday and a big bowl of fried clams as a free app while you drank.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
about to have epic sushi feast. and just firmed up plans to bag work friday and ride in "the other" pisgah, one of the best places in the world, imo. also secured permission from museum trustees to bid on a cool painting at auction tomorrow. i'll call it a day full of win.
You at the NASCAR museum?

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
There's a pretty good Thai place around where I work. My buddies and I usually get it a little on the hot side. One of the times we went one of the guys broke into a full sweat half way through his lunch...
If I'm not sweating and at least in a mild bit of discomfort, then it's only mild on my scale. Not trying to sound like an internet badass, but as my Dad once put it, I can eat stuff that will strip paint off metal.