Quantcast

Large or Small Morewood Shova LT?

Bullit21

Monkey
May 14, 2003
Socal
I made the mistake with my SGS Team FR and got a 19" frame and my bike just feels too damn tall. I am looking at swapping the parts over to a Shova LT. The standover heights are the same but the Large has a longer top tube. I am about 5'10" and the Morewood website says it is a toss up in terms of the size. Anybody around my height have experience with this bike in either size? Thanks.

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
yeh dude i would deffinatly say medium to small large is just to much bike and well will just overwhelm you know matter what the geo specs are man. im about 6'1" and id ride a medium but that is me i like longer top tubes and a smaller frame size.

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
Small, its a good fit to your size, and I love that bike. If/when the demo implodes, that's my next frame. Call Richard, he'll help you out.

speed racer

Monkey
Dec 22, 2004
GA
I'm 5'11 and have a 2 week old Morewood Shova LT with one ride on it. IT is a white large with a Cane Creek Double Barrel 450# spring. I will include a the E13 upper and lower reducers cups with the FSA bearing kit that Go-ride sells. I am asking $1695 for it. Frame retails with the CCDB for $2130. Let me know if you're interested. I am about to put it on ebay. I have a great ebay rating.

IronhorseCT

Monkey
Feb 20, 2002
Trumbull,CT
I am 5'11", rode a small Izimu last season and a Large Izimu this season. I prefer the ride of the large, but was comfortable on the small as well. Really based on ride style...WFO-Go large...Twisty, turny, go small....

B