Quantcast

Last Bikecheck

sama1ter

Monkey
Apr 29, 2004
The OC
So i shattered my ankle, and i'm out of the game.
Doc says i wont ride again, and this is the result.
My bike is for sale, and that means no more bikechecks(unless youre in the roadie forum:huh: )
I also have a 21" Fly 3Amigos Frame for sale. Any interests, please email me, seeing as i will most likely respond instantly.

samalter@gmail.com

These parts(the frame i've had only about 4 rides) have been my pride and joy for the past 6 months, and i love it. It weighs about 22.5lbs the last time i checked, and feels dialed.

If you are interested, email me an offer, and we'll go from there.

Frame: Fit Hawk - 20.75 - Black
Fork: Oddysey Classic Race 3/8"
Front Wheel: G-Sport Marmoset, Odyssey 7KA, Odyssey spokes
Rear Wheel: Profile mini hollow chromo, Hazard Lite,10T driver
Cranks: Fly Bikes
Sprocket: Superstar Pimp 28T
BB: Mutiny Mid
Pedals: Twisted PC
Seat: Macneil SL w/ Knight Ti Bolt
Bars: United Squad 8" - cut to 26"
Stem: Odyssey Elementary V2
Headset: Kink Integrated
Tires: Fly Ruban 2.0 Rear, Fly Ruban 2.25 Front
Grips: Fly Ruban Black Long (flipped/cut)

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
Would you sell the Knight Ti bolt if I ship you my regular one and pay for shipping + a couple bucks?

sama1ter

Monkey
Apr 29, 2004
The OC
Would you sell the Knight Ti bolt if I ship you my regular one and pay for shipping + a couple bucks?
so youre saying you want to pay a couple bucks for my $18 bolt:crazy:

i have the old bolt too...i dont need it
unless i got lke $10 bucks for it, i'll just let the new owner be that much happier.

bike selling as a complete only.

and tiles, dont be a cheap ass...they're only 12 bucks, you really want USED ones?

Mr Tiles

I'm a beer snob
Nov 10, 2003
L-town ya'll
Well, I tried to order some thru my lbs and everybody seems to be out of stock. guess I could get some from mail order, didn't know you were going to be a hard a$$ about it ;)

sama1ter

Monkey
Apr 29, 2004
The OC
Well, I tried to order some thru my lbs and everybody seems to be out of stock. guess I could get some from mail order, didn't know you were going to be a hard a$$ about it ;)
i never go through my LBS, so i dunno.
i got em through Albes

mxsport41

Chimp
Apr 12, 2007
Dude not to pry but your doc is wrong the worst thing you could do is sell your bike because of an ankle unless you really need money dont do it you will regret it. I wrote you when you told everybody about your ankle. Dude I broke my femur in half were it bends in to your hip socket I have what looks like a 10 mm axel in my hip with a p.late with four screws going down my femur. I am not supposed to ride anymore never walk with out a limp and really bad pain for the rest of my life by what the doctors said. I was riding motocross 9 months after and still ride and race and am at the skateparks 2 times a week and I am fine not to say there is not some pain but that will always be even if you never broke a bone you will still hurt. All I am saying keep your bike listen to your doctor for most part about healing time and give it a shot and get back on your bike.

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
so youre saying you want to pay a couple bucks for my $18 bolt:crazy:

i have the old bolt too...i dont need it
unless i got lke $10 bucks for it, i'll just let the new owner be that much happier.
By a couple I meant like 8.