Quantcast

Last chance for Whiteface...Treasure Hunt & Free Stuff

Bawitdaba

Chimp
Feb 18, 2006
Pine Plains, NY
Lots going on for our last 2 weekends+.
www.downhillmike.com has been recently updated with all info.

Ladies day 10-6-07 FREE lift tickets for all women
1/2 price for all else 10-6-07
Treasure hunt on 10-6 & 10-7 with over $1,000.00 worth of prizes
Huge end-of-the-year sale on all bikes and pads

Treasure Hunt will have 20 prizes worth over $1,000.00. Here's an example of 2 riddle and 1 dare. All prizes will be in envelopes redeemable at our shop at the base of the mountain.

* Prize 1 will be the seasons pass (good for the remainder of the 2007 mountain biking season and the 2008 mountain biking season).
Clue # 1: You really have to explore the mountain to find this one and may have to work a little for it too
Clue # 2: Higher than the water and lower than the service road
Clue # 3: Once you are close you’ll have a nice spot to sit and think about it?
Clue # 4: Now stand up and turn around 180 degrees, take 10 steps forward and 3 to your left.
Clue # 5: Tree huggers should have the advantage here.

* Prize 2 will be the “Bike & Stay” Package
To claim prize 2 you must stand on the summit of Little Whiteface and sing the "I Love New York” song as loud as you can. This must be between the hours of 12:00 noon and 2:00 pm. After your on key performance the lift attendant at the top of the gondola will gladly hand you your “Bike & Stay” coupon If your singing is scaring the customers and the wildlife the lift attendant will quickly ask you to “stop singing” and still hand you your coupon.
Hint. There are only 4 words to the song. If you don't know it just wing it.

* Prizes # 16 and 17 will be the Hayes disc brake pads
Clue # 1: You will need these eventually but you don’t want to use them here
Clue # 2: Watch out for other riders
Clue # 3: Right. left, right, left, I’ll go right
Clue # 4: Is there a tree under this?
Clue # 5: Rhymes with hog ride

Other prizes will be 10 1 day lift tickets good for this or next year, an awesome Whiteface jersey,Whiteface hats, pads from SixSixOne and more

SPINTECK

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2005
abc
Mike, you have the best ideas!!! I'm gettin' an RV just to drag the wife and babies up there next year.....and of course go for the free pass through elevation descended.

I'm glad your drive to keep that mountain running is paying off and I think it will only get better.

Cheers!!

Nat

downhill mike

Turbo Monkey
Mar 23, 2005
Sounds good. We will still have the 16 run challenge.
If anyone does 16 runs in 1 day not only they get a free day pass they would easily set a record for the most vertical in 1 day in the northeast.

DHM