Quantcast

***Le GMT is Le GMT***

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
One year I made homemade M80s. Made the flash powder, bought tubes, fuse and plugs. 200 mg of powder each and the tubes were very sturdy. They were scary as hell so I sold them all for $2 each. They went nuts for that shit. People asked me I had any more to sell for ten years. You could make a shitload of money with bootleg fireworks.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
One year I made homemade M80s. Made the flash powder, bought tubes, fuse and plugs. 200 mg of powder each and the tubes were very sturdy. They were scary as hell so I sold them all for $2 each. They went nuts for that shit. People asked me I had any more to sell for ten years. You could make a shitload of money with bootleg fireworks.

I prefer to 3-D print lawn darts to sell on eBay

One of my best friends is a woman who is 54 years old. I will be 79 in a while, so in a sense she's my daughter. Hilarie's still my life partner, but no longer my sexual partner. I really don't know whether the person we might call "Y" feels any sexual attraction to me. I have a commitment with her "not to make a pass", which I understand from the female perspective, but some of our interactions cause me to wonder if there exists some mutual magnetism.

OK, tear me apart.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
One of my best friends is a woman who is 54 years old. I will be 79 in a while, so in a sense she's my daughter. Hilarie's still my life partner, but no longer my sexual partner. I really don't know whether the person we might call "Y" feels any sexual attraction to me. I have a commitment with her "not to make a pass", which I understand from the female perspective, but some of our interactions cause me to wonder if there exists some mutual magnetism.

OK, tear me apart.

Sounds complicated, such is life.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida

OK, tear me apart.
Dude if you're 79 and still have to manage your dick you are killing out it there.

Last edited:

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
I think this is firmly in the ‘let her make the move, period’. Probably not worth jeopardizing what seems to be one of your most rewarding relationships.
I would imagine that at 79, the opportunities to foster and grow new relationships like that get fewer and farther between.
I get it, though. That would wreck me if I thought there was the chance of a spark.

I have a neighbor that is incredibly, truly beautiful, inside and out. I know for a fact that there has been a spark between us over the years, it’s palpable when we hug, and talk late into a summer evening.
She is also great friends with my wife, there is just no way it would happen, and that will be one of my life’s great frustrations.

What makes it worse is that she has a bit of an open relationship with her husband, who is also my friend. (They live separate lives, basically) But they have a STRICT ‘no friends, ever’ policy. My wife doesn’t know this, but she told me a bit about it. (Cruel, I know).
it’s crazy.
But it definitely would be a thrilling disaster if it were to happen. And more than likely, some of the best sex of my life.
Alas, it does give fodder for fantasies.
I have never strayed on my wife, nor her on me in 25 years.
[/diaryentry2024]

Last edited:

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes

OK, tear me apart.
I‘m not sure I fully understand who the commitment is to, but if it’s to “y” then that’s a firm no go (unless initiated by her) as she asked and I’ve run afoul by such antics in the past. If I have it mistaken, then I’d let it ride and see what happens and see if she initiates. You can always drop hopefully subtle hints and see if she picks them up, but if she asked you not to go for it then I wouldn’t jeopardize the friendship.

gonefirefightin

free wieners

OK, tear me apart.
Times change, people change, and everything evolves whether we like it or not, we need change in our lives otherwise we become stale and stagnant and no longer push our comfort zones. Only you can make yourself happy and it is up to you and only you to make those decisions to live your life to the fullest no matter what stage in life you are living. If it puts a smile on your face and skips in your step I suggest you make it a routine. as others have said, our time is numbered.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
When Ruth developed MS 14 years ago it killed her sex drive. I've stayed faithful yet sexually frustrated. However she is the best thing that ever happened to me. Pretty much, we are best friends that love each other. After 26 years I'm not going to let my dick fuck up the rest of my life

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Worked on a wheelset I built 15 years ago. Just plain old XT hubs. Straight spokes. Brass nips. Mavic 819 Rim brake tubeless rims (Very rare). Straight and true. Hubs just work great. I geeked out on working on them.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado

OK, tear me apart.
There's nothing to tear you apart for, just like there's no right answer to your dilemma. Desiring emotional and physical companionship is completely understandable.

What do you want?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
:stupid:

Since you value the friendship, I'd definitely let her make the move if you think it *might* be going that way, once you cross that road their will be no going back.

Or not, whatever. I've always been a terrible judge of these sorts of situations. It's a miracle I'm married at all.
i like not having to think about this nonsense anymore, as my wife is awesome as hell.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
When Ruth developed MS 14 years ago it killed her sex drive. I've stayed faithful yet sexually frustrated. However she is the best thing that ever happened to me. Pretty much, we are best friends that love each other. After 26 years I'm not going to let my dick fuck up the rest of my life
you should see what they have for male sex toys nowadays. :shocked:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
My wife said she was getting so bored today she was watching WAGs Miami. Lord help us, her job is too easy. She just accepted a new position, so she might have stuff to do now.