Quantcast

Le Pinky!

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
Just received it today... Will Start the building process and have a full ride report and full writeup with Pro pics soon!

With & Without Shock

Mid Bottom Bracket & Pivot

19mm Profile Spindle/ (BB & Pivot)

Happy Camper... Will have this built in no TIME:

t1maglio

Monkey
Oct 29, 2001
southern wisconsin
Dude! Jealous! Ya, how did you get one, are they available? That has the potential to be my next bike and my in to the world of 26" tires again. Can you get it in some color other then white?

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
Got it directly from Dobermann bikes... for more info on pricing etc, please contact Dobermann. They will be set for the public this month....

Alain at DOBERMANN FAB.

dobmaster@dobermannbikes.com

They have several different colors....

Full build, ride report photos coming very soon...

quickneonrt

Turbo Monkey
Apr 8, 2003
Staten Island NY
All the info about geo. Is on the Dobermann site they have a bunch of stock colors and an extra charge for custom colors. Only thing in no price and it still says prototype. On their Facebook page they have some nice builds.

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
I'm willing to bet that once these become "public" alot of people will be riding these....

Cannot wait, just waiting for my fork and wheelset...

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
Okay, i confess, i'm the New PRO Rider for Do*Ber*Mann, they were so stoked on how much i SUCKED at riding that they gave me a sponsorship... fox shox is soon to follow......

Yeah....

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
dude it's an awesome bike... it will be my Street bike, Dirt jumper, my everything bike....

Should have her build very soon!

w00dy

In heaven there is no beer
Jun 18, 2004
that's why we drink it here
I had the chance to pedal one of those around today at highland. You're in for a treat. Feels just like my pinscher. I tried to 180 it and spun a 270 on flat ground. Never done that on 26's before, let alone a fully.

Not a lot of squish, but that's kind of the point. It's just to take the edge off. Tight little bike.

Chimp
Jul 13, 2008
Beauty...... That is such a nice frame. It is pretty sweet that you snagged one of the first production frames. Would you let you spec. list out of the bag?

Daman

Chimp
Nov 27, 2001
how's the x-up clearance?
Just like the Pinscher/Molosse

If you know how to X-up...its no problem ;)

The Pink as the same geo as our hardtail...
Just a few milimeter longer in the chainstay because the wheel would of hit the seat with the 4" travel.