Quantcast

***Le Tuesderp GMT***

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Cold here too, should be a good dusting of snow on the mountains when the cloud lifts later.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
I took the day off and went for a road ride around Mt. Bachelor yesterday. Not easy. I got passed by a friggen E bike. :rolleyes:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Freakin' rain!

Last nights plan to go tackle a fallen tree on the trail came to a sudden end after I made a bowl of guacamole. The power of the guac is strong.

Tonight I shall make attempt number two on the tree, in the rain. I think I'll need a stout or two for the hike.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Got to host the Corp training yesterday because the other dude is sick. It actually went pretty well, and now they will want me to do more of this. They need to pay me, dammit. Light day today, I shouldn't even be here today.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Good morning, beautiful online community. I slept in this morning in order to rest up for my 16 hour overnight drive to Chattanooga tonight. Fortunately I have a triathlon sherpa who will do the bulk of the driving. I am working this morning but cannot concentrate. Too excited.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
National Voter Registration Day. Make sure you register and/or are still registered.

Nothing going beyond normal work. Giddy.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Pro-tip: they won't do this until you MAKE them do it.

Oh - and fuck work. Just for the record. :mad:
I know. As a temp, I asked for a bump at the 6 month mark, they are avoiding it. I hope to still get an offer before my year contract is up and I have realistic salary expectations. Bennies would be huge, that alone would be a grand a month at this rate.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
7 AM tumor board bites my eye. Long day today: work until 5, rehearsal 7-9:30.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
dodging bagels again today.

:/
A quick search of Urban Dictionary reveals no entry for this, so should we assume that people are literally throwing ring-shaped boiled bread products made of yeasted wheat dough in your general direction, and that you're successfully avoiding being hit by said projectiles?

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
A quick search of Urban Dictionary reveals no entry for this, so should we assume that people are literally throwing ring-shaped boiled bread products made of yeasted wheat dough in your general direction, and that you're successfully avoiding being hit by said projectiles?
'round these here parts when someone gets canned the next day the head cheese comes in with bagels to ease the survivors guilt & to fill the team full of gluten. I feel like lately the next bagel breakfast will be mourning my empty workstation. Hence, Dodging Bagels.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
'round these here parts when someone gets canned the next day the head cheese comes in with bagels to ease the survivors guilt & to fill the team full of gluten. I feel like lately the next bagel breakfast will be mourning my empty workstation. Hence, Dodging Bagels.
Sorry we had to let you go TN, your gizz corrections didn't have enough sparkle.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Stories like these that make no sense without backstory need the backstory introduced before use of the phrase.

Sort of like how we need to see the dude in the pizza delivery outfit before he whips out his schlong. Capische?

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Stories like these that make no sense without backstory need the backstory introduced before use of the phrase.

Sort of like how we need to see the dude in the pizza delivery outfit before he whips out his schlong. Capische?
Dont tell me how to internet. its my life

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
Good morning, beautiful online community. I slept in this morning in order to rest up for my 16 hour overnight drive to Chattanooga tonight. Fortunately I have a triathlon sherpa who will do the bulk of the driving. I am working this morning but cannot concentrate. Too excited.
IRONBABOON

what all does your sherpa do?