Quantcast

***Le Tuesderp GMT***

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
i need to replace my 2 year old otter box case. I want a slim but dont want to destroy my phone. is yours sturdy?
I actually drop my phone all the damn time and it's held up almost 2 years now. It's a Pixel 2. The case was cheap on Amazon.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
I used to have that phone case!
Well, flats are the newly-revived hotness, right? That case probably works much better with them, but for me, I'm still on clipless.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
I decided to buy my dentist some upgrades for his bike. Looks like he will be able to put a nice set of Enves on it. Guessing from his appearance he has a Pinarello Dogma. I just hope I don't have to buy him the ceramic bearing upgrade as well. :(

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
'Morning. I had my ear "flushed" by my doc yesterday to try to unclog it. That only partially worked and it almost made me vomit. Very uncomfortable and unpleasant experience.
i do not know what is worse on youtube....the zit popping videos of people who are afraid of soap or the people having a lifetimes worth of wax extracted from their ears

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
although i loathe football...congrats on luke kuechly for retiring at 28.....

Randomshot

Monkey
Mar 12, 2009
Ft. Collins
I thought the same. More atheletes should go the michael Strahan route. Be great and get out. Save your head. Your body. There are plenty of opportunities after. They are still young.