Quantcast

Lehikoinen on Evil!!!!

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
That's really amazing news. It would be the most suprising transfer of the year. If he got into good shape when still riding for evil we could have new DW bike mania ;)

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Evil is testing their bikes. They're not putting out any information until they have actual information to put out. There are plenty of pictures floating around at this point though (check the urban DH race sticked at the top of the forum, very first post :clue:).

sethimus

neu bizutch
Feb 5, 2006
not in Whistler anymore :/
anneke beerten left ms racing few days ago...

In the last couple of weeks a lot has happened. I am sad to announce that I will no longer be racing for the MS-racing program during the 2009 season.

There has been some changes within the team, due to these changes I had to make unexpected decisions close to the 2009 season kickoff.

Before announcing what I will be doing this season I would like to thank the MS-racing team and all their partners for a great season. Traveling and racing was a lot of fun with you all. I am proud to look back at what we have accomplished last season: my second overall World Cup 4-cross title, and winning the overall world cup team ranking.

Keep an eye out on www.annekebeerten.com for some more sponsoring news soon!

mattmatt86

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2005
Bleedmore, Murderland
I feel like I've seen Matti race DS/4x before, will Evil have a DS bike for him?

And does this mean he will be riding on Manipoo suspension still? Whereas Stevie looks to be on Fox...

Santa Maria

Monkey
Aug 29, 2007
Austria
anneke beerten left ms racing few days ago...
The biggest change is, that it is rumored that the long time team manager of MS Intense is gone and without him it could be that this is the end for MS Intense.
That's the newest gossip over here in Autria, where the MS Team is/was based.

Maybe Matti will be on Evil, but i don't think that evil will be the frame sponsor of the MS Team.

Last edited:

NorthWest

Chimp
Feb 11, 2008
Bellingham, WA
Is JD on MS Intense? I recall him saying all he wanted for christmas was a full contract sponsorship for 09. Funny considering I thought he was riding for MS. Wonder where he'll go if MS goes under.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
It must be true, they have a picture :p

Got to be good news if it's true, riding for Intense has been seriously bad luck for him!
I only mentioned about the pictures because that's about all there is for the general public at the moment (aside from the brief description on the website, and a few other spots).