Quantcast

Lenoskys bike stolen

The303Kid

Monkey
Aug 5, 2007
Bergen County
my dads friends with Jeff Lenosky and early today he got an email from him saying that his xc bike had been stolen the bike was a 2008 silver giant trance xo with all sram, rock shox, avid and truvative parts and mavic cross max wheels it was stollen in Netcong the xo shifter is broken so look for that and Jeff says any one who finds it he will hoook em up up big time his email is jeff@jefflenosky.com

spylab

Monkey
Feb 7, 2007
I live in Succasunna and ride this area all the time. I will definitely keep my eyes wide open.

Side note, since the X-0 shifter is busted, and the thief is from the Netcong area, wouldn't it just be a kick in the pants if the dirtbag who swiped the bike brought it into Cycle Works to get fixed, not knowing that John Nicholson is a very close friend of Jeff's? What a bittersweet ending that would be...

FOXROX

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2007
hambur,nj
I live in Succasunna and ride this area all the time. I will definitely keep my eyes wide open.

Side note, since the X-0 shifter is busted, and the thief is from the Netcong area, wouldn't it just be a kick in the pants if the dirtbag who swiped the bike brought it into Cycle Works to get fixed, not knowing that John Nicholson is a very close friend of Jeff's? What a bittersweet ending that would be...

HAHAHAHA!!!!! that would be pretty funny!:lighten: a big :plthumbsdown: for the guy who stole it!

Apr 23, 2007
NY
he should check ebay, craigs list and shops that sell used parts because i had my bike stolen and checked those sources and found 80% of my parts. Dirt bags like that use the bikes to sell not to ride so keep your eyes open and check the sources

G-RockMurray

Monkey
Jun 27, 2007
i drive through netcong late at night......i think it may be an "illegal" who swiped it......but i'll keep my eyes peeled everywhere

runnin12s

Monkey
May 14, 2007
Waverly, NY
I usually tell them it was $275.00. If they know anything about bikes they wouldn't be asking, so everyone's expression is usually "you paid almost 300 dollars for a bicycle, your nuts". Imagine their expression if you told them the truth that you paid 15 times that much, this way it's less likely to dissappear when you park it outside the 7-11, sorry for you young kids the "convenience store".

demo 9

Turbo Monkey
Jan 31, 2007
north jersey
well i never thought about my response until some waterparkers were asking some guy with a PIMP turner, had to be 6 grand. he said it was around 2500 and they freaked out.

as running12s said they wouldnt ask if they knew anything about it.

THE LESS PEOPLE THAT KNOW HOW MUCH THESE THINGS REALLY COST THE BETTER UR CHANCES OF IT NOT GETTING STOLEN.

*another tip*
i wont leave my other bikes on the rack, get a nice thick chain and lock them up on the fence next to the ticket place. this way if a waterparker goes to take it. he will be very out of place and people will notice!!