Quantcast

Let’s Get Ready To Rumble!!!

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
Ok according to Phil tomorrow is THE day. He even just now brought up the fact that he is 9:30 down and might even set his sights on capturing that back tomorrow.
I think that’s a great idea! Don’t wait because you never know what tomorrow has inshore for you. Expect the best plan for the worst.
Anybody wanting to win needs to make a move and they, again as stated in the other thread, need to get on it.
I know what y’all are all going to regurgitate but keep in mind that there is another TT at stage 19 the day before the finale (last stage traditionally a victory ride for the yellow jersey the other jerseys that can contest usually do.) SO do you wait for 16 and totally blow up OR do you go for it now 95% put in a moderate/high effort up d’Huez and give it a go in the last couple of stages?
So if your no Lance A. I say be a winner and go for it now, it’s the only way.

By the way y’all all owe me $5 espically heidi.

OOP their about to interview lance lets see what he has to say. “go for it dude make a prediction.”

Nitromike

Monkey
May 14, 2004
Some ghetto in Houston
I think LA is gonna at the least make up a very large chunk of that time tomorrow if not all of it. If he makes up all of it I also predict he won't come out of the yellow at all.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
RideND said:
Lance said tomorrow isn't that important to him. The following day will show if he has what it will take.

I hardly ever trust anything he says about his tactics anymore though. You just never know with that guy.

All I gots to say is GAME ON

Arm On Fire

Monkey
Jun 24, 2004
Exeter, NH & Acton, MA
Did you see the LA interview before the rest day?

Reporter: What are you doing tomorrow?
LA: Attacking, in the wind!

Reporter: But tomorrow is a rest day?
LA: I know, I'm still attacking.

The guy didn't know what to say, I loved it.

Ullrich said he will not be fooled again.
Yeah right!

Don't believe anything LA says, like he would tell when he was going to attack, etc., you know the race directors and riders are paying attention to all that.

Fri and Sat should be good