Votes: 13 52.0%
  • ban him

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters

Pegboy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 20, 2003
New Hamp-sha
VV, were you not the guy that said Brooklyn "officially passed your dumbass test". Might be a reason why you're not a moderator.

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
Pegboy said:
VV, were you not the guy that said Brooklyn "officially passed your dumbass test". Might be a reason why you're not a moderator.

ya, but he wasnt a stupid youngin newbie who knew nothing from the start, he ended up being a very politically enraged brit

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
geez what are we a lynch mob....go ride you bike or something instead of trying to get someone banned...you must have more important things to do???.....D

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
dexterq20 said:
Don, you're my favorite internet asshole. You officially suck (but in a good way).
But don't forget Don is a PUSSY and flaked out on N* this summer. I guess someone told him they didn't have any curbs there so he bailed. :nope:

Kornphlake

Turbo Monkey
Oct 8, 2002
Portland, OR
Uh I once thought the same thing about you mr. violent volante, er violent lambda, er violent post count whore... IIRC you made some pretty senseless and rambling posts in your day too, albeit you learned a little faster than young oreo that going bonkers with the * key donesn't build alliances.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
BMXman said:
geez what are we a lynch mob....go ride you bike or something instead of trying to get someone banned...you must have more important things to do???.....D
This is the Internet, pal. You can't take things lightly here. Actions must have consequences.

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
i guess your buddy is trolling MTBR now. :dancing:

15 Hours Ago #2
oreo321321
mtbr member

Posts: 118 I didnt get a bike yet, Its still between the 2004 and the 2003 stinky. Im stuck the the fork. Well the good news is in about 15 hours (the end of the auction) I will either have one or the other. Just hold on for one more day dude! And I'll get one! and we can all have a "Im so happy Oreo is leaving the Forums!" party!

Just need the input on which one, the 2003 with the 6 nich DC, or the 2004 stinky with the drop off triple............................................I swear I'll leave, just give me an answer!

here is the link to the poll at pinkbike.com if your not registered there, or dont want to respond there, just tell me in this thread

http://vpfree.pinkbike.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=74941

Matt D

Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
charlottesville, va
I don't think he should be banned, maybe moderated somehow or not be able to post more than twice a day or something.

Kids are kids, and kids are immature and irrational.

Tully

Monkey
Oct 8, 2003
Seattle, WA
If you haven't seen his threads, Oreo has been asking tons of fairly random which bike is best questions, but he doesn't really listen to anyone's advice--he's just really annoying in general. Like I said above, he's dumb, but completely inoffensive.

And unfortuantely for those of us who are in school, it does start soon. :rolleyes:

Tashi

Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
Why ban him? Can't you just not respond to his posts? The last few days have seen a serious rash of elitist threads that make this an ugly place. Where is the love?

ChrisRobin

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2002
Vancouver
Tashi said:
Why ban him? Can't you just not respond to his posts? The last few days have seen a serious rash of elitist threads that make this an ugly place. Where is the love?

There is no love...we're all bike snobs. :D

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
The Kadvang said:
Yummm, n00b.
Hey, we are for abusing, ignoring, and making fun of, but we are NOT for eating.

I say instead of banning him, give him a really messed up custom title.

Ciaran... who may be a newbie around here, but does know when to shut up.

P.S. (I know I am gonna get slammed for this one...) When am I no longer a newbie? Do I have to post a thousand posts and go for a ride with Stosh or something? I already tried to imitate Skookum and broke my leg on the trail. Does that count for anything? ;)

Tully

Monkey
Oct 8, 2003
Seattle, WA
I think you might be a non-newbie once you intelligently answer more questions than you ask, and the questions that you do ask cannot be found by using the "search" feature.