Quantcast

Lets see some crashes...

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
I mean, everyone has had a bad crash (or 10), so lets see some pictures of some crashes. It's always sweet to look at the faces before the crash, and it's always sweet to see other people crash (unless its you crashing, or they break something) Anything, street, downhill, freeride, you name it.
Ride by me really fast and I will throw a golf club in your front wheel. That way we both get to see a crash. :D

be350ka

Chimp
Jul 5, 2007
Here is my contribution from Diablo. This was the last run of the weekend and I must have been getting tired. Its a little screwed at the begining, but the second wall....well just watch.

Iridemtb

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2007
Ride by me really fast and I will throw a golf club in your front wheel. That way we both get to see a crash. :D
Ever play downhill domination? I picked up some tips from them...
haha

:cheers:

Nice pictures guys, keep them comming!

Iridemtb

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2007
Yeah brake out the lama and bust some big air. :D
Got all the bikes and courses unlocked. My kids and I play it till the ps2 whines. :D
Do a taboggon on a deer or lama, then take a snap shot with postermaker or w\e.
The neck of the animal, errr I mean bike gets all mangled.

:brows:

Personally, I think they should have josh bender on that game as a pro, I mean common, they have the karpiels to...

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
Here is my contribution from Diablo. This was the last run of the weekend and I must have been getting tired. Its a little screwed at the begining, but the second wall....well just watch.
hey are you the guy who was riding with craig and that crew from state college?

manwithgun

Monkey
Nov 4, 2004
Hitting the EJECT button at Angelfire...

...thanks for the memories Wes(merrrrjig), you always seem to be there when I F-up.

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
you sir need a better cameraman

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
bibs, your buddy has good bail form...haha letting it go under and behind him...nice call.

Iridemtb

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2007
Doomed... Did he make it out alright?

I've seen that jump on some other video before. Where is that trail.