Me being a tree in Bryce Canyon.

Us being bike-ey.

My impression of Stinkyboy

Last edited:

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
Don't get your landing strip all riled up there champ... The :monkey: was around long before you graced it.
How'd you know about my landing strip?

I don't know what your problem is with me mister e-tough guy, but it's funny how you're the only person on this forum that neg reps me randomly.:clapping: Good job.

I know the almighty :monkey: has been around for a while. But i don't remember reading anywhere that old skool monkeys could just complain about things all the time and not contribute anything good anymore. There are plenty of you old skoolers that post all the time and don't have any issues about most of the topics. Not a whole lot of complaining coming from them.

Let me take this moment to bow down to the old skool :monkey:'s as i pay my respects to you guys. Since i'm just a noob, i didn't know about the formalities.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Its fine to have these threads every so often because they feed everyone's narcissism. Although in my case I guess it's not narcissism because I actually AM that handsome.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
How'd you know about my landing strip?

I don't know what your problem is with me mister e-tough guy, but it's funny how you're the only person on this forum that neg reps me randomly.:clapping: Good job.

I know the almighty :monkey: has been around for a while. But i don't remember reading anywhere that old skool monkeys could just complain about things all the time and not contribute anything good anymore. There are plenty of you old skoolers that post all the time and don't have any issues about most of the topics. Not a whole lot of complaining coming from them.

Let me take this moment to bow down to the old skool :monkey:'s as i pay my respects to you guys. Since i'm just a noob, i didn't know about the formalities.
It's not random. You're an azzhole.

My buddy Slug pointed out that there was already a thread and you get defensive. :panic:

Settle down champ.

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
It's not random. You're an azzhole.

My buddy Slug pointed out that there was already a thread and you get defensive. :panic:

Settle down champ.
Hehe. Yeah. Take a look in the mirror tough guy.

I know. I'm guilty of doing reposts. My bad. Slugman must get really mad when I do it. I can see why. It's so hard to ignore a new thread.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
I enjoy these threads! Always good to put faces to the RM names.

After my first pro dh race this season. Not DFL. I am proud and smiling like an idiot.

Fun on the local trails:

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
Here is me on a recumbent trike.
Anybody actually tried riding one of these? I tried one that someone brought to work. It was way harder than i thought it would be. I about dumped it over in the parking lot.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Anybody actually tried riding one of these? I tried one that someone brought to work. It was way harder than i thought it would be. I about dumped it over in the parking lot.
At Santiam there used to be a small stunt area set up in the basement with some skinnies and little wedge ramps. Every so often we would try the E-Bike or other crazy recumbent on the skinnies and it was always good for a laugh.

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
There was a video floating around with a recumbant on a mountain bike trail. It was crazy stuff.