Quantcast

Lets see your dh machines

Fly

Monkey
Sep 17, 2005
:Erckle: Thats what the photo's section is for mate. Do a search even. Christ, there's tons of photos around this board.

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
yeh sorry its not a close up but that is the best one i got and hey its an action shot for everyone to dream about in the off season.

wasnt much point to that just figured i would post my broke swingarm.:cheers:

dhkid

Turbo Monkey
Mar 10, 2005
Malaysia
i just got too tempted. :biggrin:

its now got a black e13 srs and new xt cranks on it, getting 823's soon, hopefully yellow!! and needs a new seat.

CKxx

Monkey
Apr 10, 2006
Might not be a true DH machine, it does get treated to Whistler on a weekly basis :cheers:
You need to get a nice, well lite, picture of that. Maybe get a fire going or somthing? I think it would become the desktop of at least a few poeple here.

Ozzer

Monkey
Dec 21, 2003
Life Ends at 619
decided to keep this and cancel a pending sale.
Be One Mango Madness.

humprabbit, is that an RB Kolo model? I love weird fugly bikes. I know cuz I own two uglies. Next on my list is the MSC frame.

DylanDeanDesign

Turbo Monkey
Dec 10, 2004
San Diego area, California USA
well i've finally got a DH bike to show! so i'll take full advantage of this thread!

there will be a few changes come the new year....
- e13 Ali stem (direct mount for boxxer)
- e13 LG1 chainguide
- e13 36t chainring
- ti spring for the rear shock
- & maybe some of those slick new WHITE DT Swss wheels for racin! :D those would be rad...but out of my budget right now

- & a new paint job (i'm thinking pearl white base & maybe green & yellow highlights....not positive yet)

& yes i know there's no chaing slap guard (whatever you call those things). it fell off... i need to jb weld that thing on i think. ;) j/k

the bike is freakin awesome!!! other than the M1 i had back in the day, there was never a bike i could instantly throw my leg over & feel comfortable riding...until the Sunday!

humprabbit

Monkey
Jul 6, 2005
That Be one is beautiful, I tried to find one all last year but with no luck.

Yeah mine is a RB Dragster DH, Im the UK importer, beautifully made frames and under 10lb with shock.

MSC are nice as well, make sure you buy there STAR forks as well, they are amazing bits of kit.

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
originally posted by kidwoo
Careful.......I got this entire website on my ass for saying I'd seen that happen before. :biggrin:
thanks for the warning ill have to keep that in mind next time i want to share my broken swingarm.:busted:

Biscuit

Turbo Monkey
Feb 12, 2003
Pleasant Hill, CA
& yes i know there's no chaing slap guard (whatever you call those things). it fell off... i need to jb weld that thing on i think. ;) j/k
If you search there's a couple of old threads about how to make one that works. It's basically surgical tubing over your cable, wrapped in plastic wire loom and wrapped in tape.

I haven't touched mine since I put it on.

the mutant... (1997 Cheeta Prowler) :

sorry about the quality, it was taken on my phone.

i'm happy i'm not posting this on pinkbike right now because the s**t that i would get for my bike would be insane... (thats a hint to not rag on it because it is my baby and its all i got... it most definitley gets the job done)

DylanDeanDesign

Turbo Monkey
Dec 10, 2004
San Diego area, California USA
If you search there's a couple of old threads about how to make one that works. It's basically surgical tubing over your cable, wrapped in plastic wire loom and wrapped in tape.

I haven't touched mine since I put it on.
sorry, i was acutally referring to the THE chainstay protector that comes w/ the Frame... wraps the chainstay & goes overtop the plastic tubing over the cable. it's a cool set up, it's just the sticky/glue portion that adheares to the frame fell off.

...it should be an easy fix...just gotta get around to it

thanks though! :D