Quantcast

lets see your gear room/bikes storage

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
well, im bored so i thought i would post some pics of my gear room. all my climbing/mtb/backpacking/flyfishing stuff stays in here.normally there would be a third bike but itraded my urban frame for a fork and am waiting on my Soul to arrive.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
bigginsis said:
in the closet with the blow-up girlfriend....BOOYAH
damn thats cold. i dont need no dman blow up doll!

the banjo is in the living room.

oooh mud wrestling

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Mtb_Rob_FL said:
Damn are you practicing for our match?
nope that was at a party at my friends house this past saturday. about 8 girls and 2 guys. unfortunately my camera was dead so i had to use the phone to take the pics.

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
biggins said:
nope that was at a party at my friends house this past saturday. about 8 girls and 2 guys. unfortunately my camera was dead so i had to use the phone to take the pics.

Nice... I certainly wouldnt of faulted ya for being in there. :cool:

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
golgiaparatus said:
LMAO! Sis putting the smack... DOWN.

My lil sis use to dis me when I was a kid... untill I popped her in the head with a frozen bagel, that showed her. I got grounded though :nope:

bwahahahahaah a frozen bagel straight to the dome peice. thats how ya regulate on dem ho's. thats way better than a bitch slap.

stacy? ya hear next time you come to visit you better keep an eye out for frozen bread flyin your way.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
biggins said:
bwahahahahaah a frozen bagel straight to the dome peice. thats how ya regulate on dem ho's. thats way better than a bitch slap.

stacy? ya hear next time you come to visit you better keep an eye out for frozen bread flyin your way.
Stale bagels work just as well and travel better.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
bigginsis said:
well that would mean you'd have to, like, go to the grocery store and stuff so i ain't worried. now a beer being thrown at me is a different story

yeah but beer is way more valuable than a bagel. i would never throw a beer.

MTB_Rob_NC

Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
bigginsis said:
well that would mean you'd have to, like, go to the grocery store and stuff so i ain't worried. now a beer being thrown at me is a different story

Damn :nuts:

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
bigginsis said:
Just dont bust on your bro when he's in the freezer looking for breakfast...
Hell I could have chucked a pancake frisbee, a waffle, TV Dinner, pushup-pop... but the bagel had the most stopping power.

And yeah biggins, I hit her right in the melon... though in retrospect I think I was just trying to scare her and she moved into the path of the bagel.

MTB_Rob_NC

Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
T-Pirate said:
Hey, there is nothing wrong with some blow up doll action. Although with me and naomi its more of a "friends with benefits" type thing then a blow up girlfriend.

And here's a picture of Chuck Norris.
Wow this could be one of the biggest thread derailments ever. :dancing:

MTB_Rob_NC

Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
bigginsis said:
i guess that would be my fault - i was too busy slamming my baby brother for anyone to contribute... :(

Maybe, but didn't he threaten you with frozen bread products? :nope:

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Mtb_Rob_FL said:
Other than you, did anyone actually post or even mention where they store their bikes or gear?
of course not. that would make to much sense. however i do not have a blow up doll.i actually have 2 blow up dolls and they are identical as well. :devil: :evil:

MTB_Rob_NC

Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
biggins said:
of course not. that would make to much sense. however i do not have a blow up doll.i actually have 2 blow up dolls and they are identical as well. :devil: :evil:

Are they the consolation prize for drunken Pisgah wrestling?

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Mtb_Rob_FL said:
Are they the consolation prize for drunken Pisgah wrestling?

a couple of lesbians will be there :devil:

actually there will be several females as far as i know.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
bigginsis said:
yeah but i am not afraid. i'm the oldest which means i can automatically beat him up. :D
so it's really biggins's fault...i like that line of reasoning
sure, sure, its always my fault. :mumble:

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Mtb_Rob_FL said:
Sounds good, we have room for 1 more to SnowShoe !

damn man i would love to go but my wrist and work would interfere :think:

how many of you are coming and are you guys gonna camp with us or just hang out and drink? is boombatzs coming with ya?

MTB_Rob_NC

Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
biggins said:
damn man i would love to go but my wrist and work would interfere :think:

haha... maybe I was planning on asking one of the chics :drool: Seriously though you are more than welcome if you can swing the time.

biggins said:
how many of you are coming and are you guys gonna camp with us or just hang out and drink?
It is 3 of us coming from S FL, myself a friend of mine Graf (he is 50something, but can ride) and his GF. We are staying at the Comfort Suites by the mall/Bent Creek, but who knows what happens after drinking.

Then we are going to SnowShoe, along with my buddy Scottie who lives up there.

biggins said:
is boombatzs coming with ya?

Boombatz is a little punk! (kidding) he is in BC right now.

more pics of him at www.FreeRideSouth.com

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Mtb_Rob_FL said:
haha... maybe I was planning on asking one of the chics :drool: Seriously though you are more than welcome if you can swing the time.

It is 3 of us coming from S FL, myself a friend of mine Graf (he is 50something, but can ride) and his GF. We are staying at the Comfort Suites by the mall/Bent Creek, but who knows what happens after drinking.

Then we are going to SnowShoe, along with my buddy Scottie who lives up there.

Boombatz is a little punk! (kidding) he is in BC right now.

more pics of him at www.FreeRideSouth.com
dude it will be a blast. im super excited about it. first time riding it will be. i will have a custom made riding brace by then. scott is a lucky punk. i was supposed to be there with him :(

MTB_Rob_NC

Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
biggins said:
dude it will be a blast. im super excited about it. first time riding it will be. i will have a custom made riding brace by then. scott is a lucky punk. i was supposed to be there with him :(
Cool, looking forward to it myself.

How about this... The loser of the match gets to beat Scott's a$$ as a consolation? :D :D :D

There should be some more pics up of his adventures soon.