Quantcast

Lets talk about 24"...

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
ghetto tubeless has only failed me once in over 6 years or so of use. cost is less than 20 bucks for over a hundred tires. the one time it did fail i just put to much air into the tire with the compressor and it blew off the rim. on a street bike its sick if you run super high pressure. no pinch flats, holes and cuts are shut, and it reduces rolling weight if done correctly.

and to vlad, your a ****ing idiot. why or how is that gay? its a logical, smart, idea to drop weight, rolling resistance, and surface contact friction. never have had a flat or had tro struggle to make it fit so im calling bs and eat my bean bag

climbingbubba

Monkey
May 24, 2007
instead of starting a new thread i thought i would bring this one back up

anyone know where i can get some 24" schwalbe tabletops? i was about to break down and buy them from chainreaction but they are out of stock now.
ill take new or used ones.

climbingbubba

Monkey
May 24, 2007
universal has been out for a while now. i keep checking. bti has not even had them in stock. i was hoping someone here had a local place or maybe some they would be willing to sell. im getting desperate which could work out well for someone.

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
universal has been out for a while now. i keep checking. bti has not even had them in stock. i was hoping someone here had a local place or maybe some they would be willing to sell. im getting desperate which could work out well for someone.
I have one that I'm not using - wasn't thinking of selling it but if the price is right I'll let it go. PM if you are really needing one. Thanks.

climbingbubba

Monkey
May 24, 2007
i may be interested. lets see if anyone else posts up with one more or with both. i really appreciate it and i may take you up on it.
ill make it worth your while.

S4Sean

Chimp
Apr 30, 2008
tabletop up front.
Hookworm in the rear.
I like the bombproof rear wheel/tire combo.
I also have a tabletop fresh in the box if anyone wants to send me moneys lol

climbingbubba

Monkey
May 24, 2007
crazy thing happened, i talked to one of my bike buddies and he had 2 waiting for me at his house. best part was i got them for his dealer price.

the crazy part is he ordered them for me and him back in december and just when i get desperate they show up. 8 months late but for the price i am super stoked right now.

now i got to finish buying the rest of the stuff. im halfway done buying the stuff for my build. should be sick and light.

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
someone say tabletop

have a 2.2 krad on the back for trails now, still 2.4 holy for coosh on front