Quantcast

LG-1 Backplate?

bdamschen

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
Spreckels, CA
So I'm on a mission to find an iscg 05 lg-1 backplate for my girlfriend's new frame.

Looking around online, I see that the new e.thriteen stuff is now available, but not so much in the way of old e.thirteen stuff parts. Does anyone know where to find lg-1 backplates? Checking with my LBS, they might be able to get one, however it's going to take for freaking ever. Are there any online stores that carry e.thirteen parts?

davep

Turbo Monkey
Jan 7, 2005
seattle
Beyondbikes claims to have them....although they dont seem to have the best reviews especially relating to 'in stock' items.

I would try go-ride, fluidride..some of the other larger DH oriented shops

I would also try e-13 directly. Philip is a good dude! and might be able to help

PhilipW

Monkey
Mar 13, 2007
Leominster, MA
Beyondbikes claims to have them....although they dont seem to have the best reviews especially relating to 'in stock' items.

I would try go-ride, fluidride..some of the other larger DH oriented shops

I would also try e-13 directly. Philip is a good dude! and might be able to help
Plus I know when you guys are talking about me...

I might be able to find somthing lying around. Shoot me an email if you're interested. It would certainly be faster than ordering from CRC.

Cheers,
philip @ e*thirteen

SofaKing

Chimp
Apr 12, 2006
Plus I know when you guys are talking about me...

I might be able to find somthing lying around. Shoot me an email if you're interested. It would certainly be faster than ordering from CRC.

Cheers,
philip @ e*thirteen
Sure is nice to see a company care about their customers:clapping:
This is why I buy e-13 products.