Quantcast

Lightweight well vented fullface endurbro helmets

SylentK

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
coloRADo
Not sure what we're talking about here, but here's a fun track talking about Daft Punk. Since no one asked. :D

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

sethimus

neu bizutch
Feb 5, 2006
not in Whistler anymore :/
Not sure what we're talking about here, but here's a fun track talking about Daft Punk. Since no one asked. :D

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>
1704129744892.jpeg

SylentK

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
coloRADo
Maybe weed, nap, meditate, Pendleton whisky? Not necessarily in that order.

Oh it is New Years. And college american football. All day long. So he'll need some beer too.

:D

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Nope. I implied that that the fucker was better off with a shitty helmet than none at all, but that was too subtle for you. Lighten up, man. This is supposed to be a fun place, not a negative cesspool. :D

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Any of y'all ever use one of these things? I've been kind of looking for a lighter, well vented thing to ride with in the summer on dirtbikes when it's hot as shit. It's not sold as some endurpo bullshit but it still kind of looks like one. They sell it as a dh helmet but it looks pretty pinner

toodles

ridiculously corgi proportioned
Aug 24, 2004
Australia
Ya, but is that a "dry" heat? :twitch:

I've done 37 C and 80+% humidity, and that is straight curl up inside the AC and siesta shit.
Welcome to QLD for 3 months of the year haha. It's 7:30am here now and 29ºC and 87%RH. Raining later though so shouldn't get too hot, maybe like 33, 34?

englertracing

you owe me a sandwich
Mar 5, 2012
La Verne
dry enough that helmet vents actually work

I know you know....
as far as real motorcycle helmets i really like the airoh aviator
same weight as light dh helmets, but much better venting.
not quite as vented as something like a proframe or kali invader though.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
as far as real motorcycle helmets i really like the airoh aviator
same weight as light dh helmets, but much better venting.
not quite as vented as something like a proframe or kali invader though.
I've got a real dot/snell/etc helmet that I like a lot for most riding. I was just looking for something for hot days and slower riding, doing trailwork kind of stuff. Something light for desert sun etc