Quantcast

like OMG! shyrmp and orvAn! omg omg omg!!!

Dirtbike

Monkey
Mar 21, 2005
eastbay
wannabeabonedoc said:
I have a friend who's now wife didnt want a ring. She wanted a trek fuel. He was all about it!

Congrats you two!
At the shop I work at, we had a wealthy couple buy some bikes. Saturday the wife (who told me she'd rather bikes than jewelry) bought an S-Works Tarmac, and an S-Works Epic. The Husband bought a Trek Madone, and the son got an Enduro. :eek: :blah:

Shyrmp

Nekkid Girl Gone Wild
Dec 31, 2002
The suburbs of Mexico.....
BMXman said:
wow...have a great time loving eachother...D
Thanks D....hope you are healing up well. :)

I have a quick break at work and just thought I would share this site and this seemed to be the best place to put it.

For those of you who are getting married, engaged, looking for an anniversary gift or just because. This place had a unique variety of rings, their prices are reasonable, they custom make the rings, have a quick turn-around time, and their customer service is great. Anyways just thought I would share before I have to get back to work. :)

Titanium Rings

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Shyrmp said:

I have a quick break at work and just thought I would share this site and this seemed to be the best place to put it.

Titanium Rings

They rock, both of our rings are from them.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
Shyrmp said:

For those of you who are getting married, engaged, looking for an anniversary gift or just because. This place had a unique variety of rings, their prices are reasonable, they custom make the rings, have a quick turn-around time, and their customer service is great. Anyways just thought I would share before I have to get back to work. :)

Titanium Rings
nice rings.. is that where you got yours?

TYM

Monkey
Sep 10, 2001
Torrance CA
rideagainst said:
Damn! I don't think it gets more Asian than that...
rideagainst said:
Can he see the trail?
That's some good stuff. I would enjoy it even more in person so be sure to introduce yourself if you ever see me around.

Oh and congrats to Orven and Heather.

TYM

Monkey
Sep 10, 2001
Torrance CA
I left it at Helen's a few weeks ago. Hopefully the rep came by and gave the green light for warranty. Will probably drop by tomorrow.

MizN8

Monkey
Jul 20, 2005
Shyrmp said:
I don't really like diamonds...or their price.

Thanks everyone! :)

N8 and I have titanium bands too.............they rock!
I didn't want and engagement diamond either............ugh!

Congratulations!