Quantcast

Lipstick must be nutritious.........

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
...because my daughter at almost a whole stick of it :D

but at least she tried to put some on before she devoured it :thumb:

i just hope the stain in the carpet comes out easier than the lipstick in her hair did.

"i didn't do it"

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
i'm not sure if it's that her eyes are so big or whether it's that her head is so small.....i mean...she's 15 months old and is probably up to a whopping 14 pounds by now.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
golgiaparatus said:
OMG Look at those eyes! That kid can get anything she wants from you cant she?

pretty much :heart: :D i was kinda hoping she'd turn out to be freaky ugly so i wouldn't have to worry when she's a teen......but it looks like i may have to keep the shotgun at the front door afterall. ;)

Dog Welder

Turbo Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Pasadena, CA
manimal said:
pretty much :heart: :D i was kinda hoping she'd turn out to be freaky ugly so i wouldn't have to worry when she's a teen......but it looks like i may have to keep the shotgun at the front door afterall. ;)

All you gotta say to whomever comes to knock on your door to take that girl is what my buddy says to every boyfriend his daughter has dated...

Whatever you do to her....I will do to you.

Short sweet....and if you use your imagination....says it all.

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
manimal said:
at least she's not eating paint chips like i did at her age :D :dancing:
Your a cop though... every boyfriends worst nightmare. All you gotta do is scare the crap out of him, then you can have him pissing himself everytime he passes a patrol car. Hell, you can even have your buddies keep an eye out :devil:

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
my cousin has two beautiful teenage daughters and he has an "application to date my daughter" that he actually gives to possible suiters. it has all kinds of crazy questions about ethics, parents and sex. that coupled with a whole room in his house dedicated to medevil and samurai swords should be enough to keep the bad ones away :D