Quantcast

List Your Bag Of Tricks!

ryan/kona29

Monkey
Dec 2, 2005
bonney lake washington
well i'm stuck at home with nothing to do so......i was just curiose what kinda tricks you monkeys can throw down?

ME: one-handers, tabogans, tire grabs, tuck-no handers, one-footers, no-footers, one-foot cans, no-foot cans, three pointers, 360's, 360-one handers, no-footed seat grabs, x-up's, moto whips, and tables! i'm working on nothings, tailwhips and supermans(i can do them in the foam)at the moment .

freeridekid

Monkey
Oct 18, 2003
U-District, WA
now that u've shamed us all, nobody wants to admit how limited their bag is. oh well here goes: tables, x-ups, one-handers, one-footers, one-footed tabletops, one-footed x-ups, 90 degree kickouts haha, tailtap/tiretap/whatever you wanna call stalling on the deck of a quarter pipe w/ ur back tire, abubaca's, fufanus, 180-to-fakies, pedalgrinds, feeble, smith, doublepeg, and icepick grinds on a bmx bike, jump-to-manuals, wallrides, fastplants (much better on a bmx bike though), i've done lookbacks (horizontal version of the turndown), but i am not consistent at all with them, and that's all i can think of.

ryan/kona29

Monkey
Dec 2, 2005
bonney lake washington
freeridekid said:
now that u've shamed us all, nobody wants to admit how limited their bag is. oh well here goes: tables, x-ups, one-handers, one-footers, one-footed tabletops, one-footed x-ups, 90 degree kickouts haha, tailtap/tiretap/whatever you wanna call stalling on the deck of a quarter pipe w/ ur back tire, abubaca's, fufanus, 180-to-fakies, pedalgrinds, feeble, smith, doublepeg, and icepick grinds on a bmx bike, jump-to-manuals, wallrides, fastplants (much better on a bmx bike though), i've done lookbacks (horizontal version of the turndown), but i am not consistent at all with them, and that's all i can think of.
ha i listed DH and HT bike tricks.........don't even get me started on BMX park tricks!!!HAHAHA.

carbuncle

Monkey
Dec 2, 2004
Edmonds, WA
I can faceplant with exception facility and variety. I have mastered the ass-over-teakettle wallride exit (with ghost ride 360) maneuver which I have titled a "Bilbo," and I have learned an awesome move from other riders over the years: it involves standing in the middle of the trail in a group yakking obliviously while looking 180 degrees opposite the direction of oncoming riders. I call this the "Damn, you shoulda been looking out!"

silversurfer

Chimp
Mar 24, 2004
wet hole
I second the wallride-to-nothing. Or was that wallride-to-barrelroll-to-shoulderdig. Pulled that one at Whistler. Thank you full-face helmet.

juice

Monkey
Nov 11, 2003
Seattle
I did a no-footer-almost-a-superman type thing off one of the last hits on a-line once. Scared the bejezus out of me.

MinorThreat

Turbo Monkey
Nov 15, 2005
Nine Mile Falls, WA
OK - here we go: Casing trannies, unintentional nose-wheelies, looping out regular wheelies, overshooting berms, no-footer-flail-to-faceplant, flying W, drop-to-front-brake-grab and the ever-popular front tire washout.

ryan/kona29

Monkey
Dec 2, 2005
bonney lake washington
those look great!!! have you tryed just doing a no-foot can over a regular jump???? you form is perfect....get those down on a regular jump, that will be sweat!....or can you already do them?

riverside73

Monkey
Nov 29, 2004
mcoomer said:
busting a fart and then leaving the area just as it starts to invade the airspace
While it has nothing to do with bike tricks, that is one of my favorites. I used to drive for Airborne Express on the downtown Spokane route. I always waited to deliver to the tallest building (a whopping 18 floors!) until lunch, and then would rip one in the elevator on the way down and watch the suits trying to figure out whodunnit. I'm pretty sure they figured it was me, but just the same I always picked one of them to make a funny face at to take the blame off myself. What a fun game that was!:help:

cove rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 8, 2004
no where important
riverside73 said:
While it has nothing to do with bike tricks, that is one of my favorites. I used to drive for Airborne Express on the downtown Spokane route. I always waited to deliver to the tallest building (a whopping 18 floors!) until lunch, and then would rip one in the elevator on the way down and watch the suits trying to figure out whodunnit. I'm pretty sure they figured it was me, but just the same I always picked one of them to make a funny face at to take the blame off myself. What a fun game that was!:help:
hahahaha thats frickin hilarious!:rofl: