Quantcast

Little Afterwork S. Seatac Skookz style

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Thursday probably around 6 o clock. Gonna ride ALL the trails there, and session whatever the group wants time permitting of course.
Oly asked so i show, anyone else wanna tour come on down....

Ice Bullit

Monkey
Mar 16, 2003
Seattle, WA
Do you mean a little dropping? The only thing that I saw there of decent size where the drops. But then agian I didn't see all of the park so I could have missed them.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Originally posted by Snacks
What the hecks a gyama?
Its a voodo healer that serves up some mean potions for that after ride recovery.........

u gonna go? Im bringing bighit, not DHR. Roumor is Skooks knows some good loops over there.

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Originally posted by oly
Its a voodo healer that serves up some mean potions for that after ride recovery.........

u gonna go? Im bringing bighit, not DHR. Roumor is Skooks knows some good loops over there.
Oh, there is some funky bar on the corner of 200th and 99....I think it something of the cowboy theme :confused:

Yep, Skook knows a mean 7 mile loop with not a lot of climbing, and a real scaring downhill section at the end.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Originally posted by Budman
Me and my bro will be there on thursday doing a lil jumpin :D
Cool maybe we'll run into ya out there. We're gonna be riding all the trails, not just the jump sections.

Originally posted by oly
haha gyama doesn't live in Des Moines, but there's a few hole in the wall places that serve up some good grub around the area for some after ride grit.:D

oxygen_77

Monkey
Sep 20, 2003
Kent, WA
Originally posted by Snacks
... and a real scaring downhill section at the end.
That downhill section seems a lot less impressive than the first time I went there on my Stumpjumper FSR. Plus the little drop at the end of it is rollable now so I didn't even have to dismount. Maybe it was rollable before though and I was just too scared :)

So what time is this ride happening on Thursday?

oxygen_77

Monkey
Sep 20, 2003
Kent, WA
Originally posted by Skookum
Your clavicle talk you out of it?:p ;)
Ha, no.... I've been there plenty of times since the break. I have to go pick up some stuff for my house. This owning a home thing takes up a lot of time :(

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
I feel like Sh!t today. Thought it was allergies yesterday, but im dragging harder today. I do have my bike with me so im pretty sure ill make it, although im gonna be riding like crap.

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Originally posted by oly
I feel like Sh!t today. Thought it was allergies yesterday, but im dragging harder today. I do have my bike with me so im pretty sure ill make it, although im gonna be riding like crap.
I wonder if I gave you my cold! :(

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
it will have to be next week. My only form of communication now is typing. My voice is shot. I gotta get home to rest and load up on meds and voodoo potions,.

Sorry skookz.

D

oxygen_77

Monkey
Sep 20, 2003
Kent, WA
Originally posted by oly
it will have to be next week. My only form of communication now is typing. My voice is shot. I gotta get home to rest and load up on meds and voodoo potions,.

Sorry skookz.

D
YAY!!! that means I might actually be able to go then!!! Sorry you're sick Oly, but at least now I may be able to go riding with you guys when you reschedule...

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
No prob Damon, thanks for giving me a heads up. If you wanna tour of a ride next week lemme know, i know Knobularlife has wanted me to show him Dash Point, it's a pretty cool "after work" ride. Lemme know what you guys think......