Quantcast

Little Monkeys

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
Leah, who doesn't look *anything* like me with the exception of being bipedal. DNA test forthcoming...

Ahh, nothing is moar exciting then being up at 2:36 AM

Revenge is a dish best served cold...

She is always so serious, lost in deep, philosophical thoughts...Or just staring at an approaching dog

Future pole dancer? Who needs a 529 plan?!

Last edited:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Wow, it's been quite a while since I updated this thread with a photo of my little monkey. I can't believe she's going to be 6 in February. She is quite the little lady and SO excited to have a little sister arriving in just a few months :D

Newest addition coming to our family this May :D

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Wow, it's been quite a while since I updated this thread with a photo of my little monkey. I can't believe she's going to be 6 in February. She is quite the little lady and SO excited to have a little sister arriving in just a few months :D

Newest addition coming to our family this May :D
Yay and congrats!!!

This is from our polar bear swim last weekend... need a hair cut much?

My other baby... slowly healing from her surgery, but I love cuddling her now, she's like a big puppy! :)

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
Congrats Treesaw!

I haven't updated any pics on here in a while either. Noah's in middle school now and all three of the kids are in competitive gymnastics. I feel so old every time i look at pics taken just a year ago...these things grow like mold in florida!
Their first day of school this year

Noah on the pommel horse at a meet in november

rings

..and since they couldn't be at my graduation from the BP academy they celebrated at home with cookies and milk ;)

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Congrats Treesaw!

I haven't updated any pics on here in a while either. Noah's in middle school now and all three of the kids are in competitive gymnastics. I feel so old every time i look at pics taken just a year ago...these things grow like mold in florida!
Their first day of school this year
Thanks! Wow! They are all getting big :) I can't believe Noah's in Middle School :eek:

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Found out the other day that my new brother-in-law got my sister-in-law pregnant. BigT asked if we were still planning to go see my sister in Oregon, and I said yes. Then she tells me we may have to make a trip to Houston next year, and I ask "Is Karen pregnant?"

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
Words cannot describe how excited I am that they are now up and mobile on skis. We can ride the chair. The three of us can go down together. They are stable, they can stop, they can turn......and they are even having fun.

kickstand

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2009
Fenton, MI
Words cannot describe how excited I am that they are now up and mobile on skis. We can ride the chair. The three of us can go down together. They are stable, they can stop, they can turn......and they are even having fun.

[/img]
agree!! the girlfriend and I took the kids "up north" to the "bigger" ski hills here in Michigan last weekend and they both were ready for some good runs on the chair lifts, made it soooooooo much more fun.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
It feels like it just JUMPED from here

to here:

to this wild and crazy jumping bean:

He's already shredding the blue hills! Just love him. But I sure miss my soft little baby some days... especially looking at the baby pics on here today....