Quantcast

Little plug for some MT DH

sriracha

Monkey
Jun 9, 2006
i heart big sky. that place rules. it's probably the best resort nobody knows about, in the u.s.

Oct 7, 2005
Bozeman MT
sanjuro said:
We have a "National Championship" Caliber DH course only 25 miles away, and world famous Northstar as well.
What's the point fella? Are you putting in a plug for your "world famous" resorts? Or still mad from getting taken on the PD forum?

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
alwaysbroncin19 said:
What's the point fella? Are you putting in a plug for your "world famous" resorts? Or still mad from getting taken on the PD forum?
I was just kidding, but I realized that not everyone knows about how Northstar was closed for the summer and the "World Championship" course in Sonoma was a 600' elevation goat path next to a nascar track.

Anyone from Norcal would love a resort which catered to riders without tons of BS involved. Big Sky seems like a winner.

Oct 7, 2005
Bozeman MT
sanjuro said:
I was just kidding, but I realized that not everyone knows about how Northstar was closed for the summer and the "World Championship" course in Sonoma was a 600' elevation goat path next to a nascar track.

Anyone from Norcal would love a resort which catered to riders without tons of BS involved. Big Sky seems like a winner.
I'd love to hit N* when it's open. Someday.