Quantcast

LIVE season starts on Freecaster.tv

May 31, 2008
Belgium
The Freecaster team is in SA and we're looking forward to bringing you great LIVE action throughout the year. Servers have been upgraded and if the Internet connection in SA doesn't let us down, all should be good for the first LIVE of the season tomorrow.

As an appetiser, enjoy the Fox Racing Shock course walk

During the LIVE you'll be able to ask questions to our commentators Rob Warner and Troy Manering. Post your questions here. I can't promise we can post and answer all your questions though.

Should you encounter any problems to access the LIVE, please check that
  • you have the lastest version of Flash
  • you have a good Internet connection. We can't do a low quality stream from SA and you'll need at least 2 mbit/s ADSL to follow the stream without problems

You can also send us feedback at support@freecaster.tv. When reporting problems always mention your operating system, the name and version of your web browser, your location, the speed of your Internet connection which can be tested using this link

Enjoy the LIVE

Ray

rayhaan

Monkey
Oct 18, 2007
ireland
Hey Ray and all the guys at freecaster, thanks for all the hard work you guys put in to enable us to watch the downhill world cup series live! It's amazing, never thought it would happen!! keep up the good work.

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

MDJ

Monkey
Dec 15, 2005
San Jose, CA
Sweet, but...what a tease. I can't get past 3:15 on the course walk. Rob's face is stuck in a pose like he's trying hard to push one out.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Thanks so much freecaster.

This is going to be so rad! I am super bummed I wont be able to watch this race live. Looking forward to the highlights!

dh-noob

Chimp
Sep 17, 2007
Germany
freecaster is my no. 1!!!! *inlove* haha great. hopefully the servers will not break down, because of the high number of viewers....

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Big respect for all the work you do guys. Hope the net connection in my hotel can take it. The whole thing starts just 15min after the last cable car goes up here so I'll have good motivation to ride faster on my last run of the day ;)

LMC

Monkey
Dec 10, 2006
Big respect for all the work you do guys. Hope the net connection in my hotel can take it. The whole thing starts just 15min after the last cable car goes up here so I'll have good motivation to ride faster on my last run of the day ;)
where are you? in france?

Eggzoi

Monkey
Jan 6, 2006
Australia
Freecaster, I love you guys. Only request would a bigger list of timezones down the bottom, not just UK and US. I know you provided GMT so it's pretty easy to do the conversion but there are a lot of stupid/lazy people in the world.
Specifically Australia please, I'm lazy.

Eren

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2006
mill creek, WA (now in Surrey UK)
haha, same here. hope the wireless in this hotel in turkey will be fast enough.
but id rather be riding my bike than sitting on the beach!!!

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
was perfectly watchable here in sunny so cal.

Only issue I had was when I went to FULLSCREEN, I could go back with ESC key, but could not make it large again, had to refresh page.

tgreathead

Monkey
Jan 14, 2005
Los Angeles
Is it already over? I've been trying to connect since 8:10 and it never loaded, the circle just spun. Now its saying the DH time to come back for. UGGGG, so bummed :(

jsk14

Chimp
Jan 13, 2009
GVRD
perfect for me as well, cedric gracia impressed me quite abit considering he had a blown knee.

JG is on fire.

luiz carlos

Monkey
Apr 15, 2002
Brazil-Rio de Janeiro
From Littermag:

"Unfortunately despite what freecaster may claim the coverage will not be fully live. They will only show the end of the track where it joins the 4X live. The rest of the run is prerecorded from Fridays quali. (Editor's note, I don't know if Sven is trying to be funny or if this is true."

I hope this is a joke.