Quantcast

Local DH frame for sale...............

SDH

I'm normal
Oct 2, 2001
Northern Va.
I already have this up for sale in the buy and sell but I thought I would let local peeps know. I would much rather sell locally and save the hassle. Less hassle= more savings to you.............

It is up for 800 bills but like I said if you are local we could work something out. Need to get rid of to make way for snowboard stuff.

Many dudes on this forum have seen it up close and could attest that it is in really good shape plus I can also offer some help building or may be getting an extra part or two...........

Here is the add from Buy and sell................
Mechanic owned and maintained '03 Giant Dh frame, size small with a brand new (1 ride on it) romic shock in great shape.

other parts included
Brand new pig headset
100mm race face BB splined
Rear wheel (ringle 135mm hub laced to veulta rim and kenda nevegal tire)
easton seat post or thompson you pick
saddle ( I have a few choices)
giant chain guide
spare derail hanger

I can even sweeten the deal with a great price on a set of profile cranks (w/100mm spiindle) and brand new (in box) Azonic shorty stem (50mm)
asking 800 plus shipping
PM me with your e:mail for pics

Sir_Crackien

Turbo Monkey
Feb 7, 2004
alex. va. usa.
hey for everone how is wondering this frame is a giant dh team in team blue. if my memory is being good to me today i think that the frame is a large with the shorter of the two large toptube lenghts. also i now that the frame has a romic on it setup for some one in the 180-200lbs range. it has only been race on and off for one season and it is in great shape.

come on steve don't let someone else save your post and give out the good info :o: :o:

also POST A PIC!

you are keeping your bullet right steve

drt_jumper

Monkey
May 20, 2003
Manassas Va
Unless I cant read anymore I believe Steve said that it was a small and not a "large," and he already stated that it has a romic on it.

CHOP

Monkey
Aug 20, 2003
Rivermont, Va
My 2001 Toyota Rav4 is for sale also. Has an emissions problem but other than that it is in good shape. Will sweeten the deal with a pair of staind panties that some whore left in backseat.
Sorry Steve thought this was thread to sell anything and everything since everybody has already jacked this thread.

BUCKET

Monkey
Apr 30, 2004
Rocktown, VA
CHOP said:
My 2001 Toyota Rav4 is for sale also. Has an emissions problem but other than that it is in good shape. Will sweeten the deal with a pair of staind panties that some whore left in backseat.
Sorry Steve thought this was thread to sell anything and everything since everybody has already jacked this thread.

Staind panties.........So it's true! Craigsville ho's do leave brown skidmarks in their granny panties. If it's the panties of one of those rather large girls from Craigsville, then that would be a great deal, b/c the panties can serve as a car cover too. :thumb: